orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Thanks man ! Is there a changelog somewhere ?
(Beta 7/6/18)

• You can now go “All the Way” with Stephanie in her ending
  • “Special Tutor” Added refinement to the 4 new endings, ensuring that failing any of Stephanie’s new quests won’t necessarily fail other quests
  • Added 5+ lines between Katherine and Stephanie (Some currently unvoiced.)
  • All around polish to the current state of Stephanie’s revamp–including Frank’s head-butt scene.
  • Added new voice acting for Stephanie, Katherine, Derek, Madison, and Frank
  • Added a new kitchen light
  • Added new standing lamps
  • Added a state where characters will not slow down when approaching their move target
  • Fixed a rare issue where the game would crash when loading the game
  • Fixed various bugs in Stephanie’s new story content
  • Fixed some areas where NPCs were getting stuck when pathfinding
  • Fixed an issue with the hand cursor where it would sometimes disappear
  • Added a response from Ashley if you give her beer before you “meet” her
  • Fixed an issue where Kat would drop dialogue if you ask her to take a nude photo and you haven’t used the Camera on the SD card yet, but they are both in your inventory
  • Beer pong balls return to the spawner/container area after being used after a short delay, regardless of if they miss or score
  • Added a help text radial option to give instructions for how to play
  • If the beer pong container does not detect that enough playable balls are present, it will spawn more upon starting a new practice session
  • Further tweaked handcursor grab collider + grab functionality to improve player’s ability to pick up small objects
  • Fixed an issue that was causing character state transitions to be logged incorrectly in the debug log

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
anyone know where to get something for Steph to breath in (presumably the paper bag that Ayy is carrying) i haven't figured it out

EDIT: never mind found it. its behind the AC unit out side

Reactions: spydak

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Does anyone know what happens if you snort paint with Steph? Cuz I went all honest there and it ended with the "best" ending for Stephanie

Also, if you want the Mac version, just ask.

sorin

Nov 28, 2016
having a very weird bug game is working no problem but i cant move the camera with my mouse or touchpad at all i'm just able to move around using walk keys but cant move the camera if anyone knows whats wrong plz reply and thanks

Eji

Aug 10, 2017
I've got a strange bug. I click on anyone/anything, round menu appears, i click on anything in this menu and nothing happens.
i.e. I press 'Y', click on 'remove shirt', press 'Y' again and still have 'remove shirt' option.
After I press 'ctrl' I can grab/drop items with leftclick np.

Reactions: ZeXuS20

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Get her rum and spike that shit with clear drops, similar to the old Ashley route. It goes from there

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Any chance of an incest patch for this this? Family get together - sisters cousins.

manamoli

Apr 22, 2018
Can't click on "New Game", it's grey. Says "Error: There was an error writing the story to your documents folder. Please ensure the application has proper permissions." I tried running it as administrator.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes