a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I mean, up until very recently basically every version was getting shared here. I think the people who were sharing just stopped caring about this game.
That could be true because I stop playing about 6-7 updates ago.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
can be understand...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I honestly think people are missing a lot of the new content being added because it's not linear anymore. The game changed in the way the stories work and now they fork off in different directions. Ashley has like 5 different endings now and a hidden scene if you pull your dick out when you're in the closet with her and Vickie, and now they are upgrading Stephanie's story similarly.

There's also a huge update coming with all new sex anims. They announced it a couple weeks ago. They hired the guys who did Witcher 3.

Overall though, I think they're trying to finish the game so they can work on a new one, so I doubt we'll see new chars. I think once the stories are all written, it will be 1.0. Personally, I like the story updates though. The writing has gotten much better, and there are a lot more easter eggs and variability in the story. Like I said, people are missing stuff. They're going "Oh, a new Ashley story, cool", then playing through to *one* of the endings and going "Okay, well did that!", and are missing like 75% of the new stuff.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There's also a huge update coming with all new sex anims. They announced it a couple weeks ago. They hired the guys who did Witcher 3.
. . .then playing through to *one* of the endings and going "Okay, well did that!", and are missing like 75% of the new stuff.
You're so right. And they're probably going to work on Office Party next, at least that's what is speculated. Wondering if they're going to recycle those new animations into both games.

I remember my first playthrough of HP, I didn't realize how much content was there until I looked up some walkthroughs, which led me to slowly create one as well. I'd bet ~50% of everyone who has ever played HP didn't bother to find the multiple endings, and finer details. It's a labyrinth of a game now.

Reactions: Nerdyguy31

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You're so right. And they're probably going to work on Office Party next, at least that's what is speculated. Wondering if they're going to recycle those new animations into both games.

I remember my first playthrough of HP, I didn't realize how much content was there until I looked up some walkthroughs, which led me to slowly create one as well. I'd bet ~50% of everyone who has ever played HP didn't bother to find the multiple endings, and finer details. It's a labyrinth of a game now.
thats a problem imho...
the fact you have multiples way, and the fact if you fail something, its done, broken, stuck, story wont progress anymore.
both together are not compatible.

just my opinion.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017

Honestly I'd love to play Office Party. There's only so much of the same people and location you can take. Something refreshing would be nice.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
thats a problem imho...
the fact you have multiples way, and the fact if you fail something, its done, broken, stuck, story wont progress anymore.
both together are not compatible.

just my opinion.
I disagree. I mean, if you read the instructions that's the entire *premise* of the game. Once all of the stories are in place, and all of the characters are written for, you're basically going to have a completely different experience each play-through. Honestly, if they pull it off, it would not only be an adult gaming first but a *gaming* first in general. I think it's in a weird place right now because only a couple of characters have this setup and the rest are pretty linear stories. Once they all have twisting and changing stories, I think they will have something really unique.

Also, I notice the newer stories are set up with less "wrong choice" dead ends. Both responses usually lead to a slightly different result, but they change relationship stuff around. I think once it's fleshed out it'll be pretty solid.

Milean

Nov 21, 2017
Will they ever make blowjobs look like actual blowjobs not handjobs?
It would've been cool if they looked at you while doing it or something like that.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Honestly since some of you are curious.

One of the reasons we don't update this topic that often is due to how many fucking versions there are(like...do jerks REALLY think they are gonna be able to run this on a 32bit system or some shitty mac notebook why are there even versions made for that shit RARGH) and obviously so many releases are bugfilled clusterfucks.

And obviously it isn't a small game so its a bitch to make mirrors for all these versions that literally get one or two downloads.

Reactions: user8x4

FierceFlex

Feb 9, 2018
if thats the problem, then why not just post 64bit windows links? if those links get the most downloads then the should have a higher priority imo

jarb01

May 18, 2017
official patch notes page says 0.10.2 was supposed to be out today, but it isn't showing up on patreon so i think it might have been delayed.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Honestly since some of you are curious.

One of the reasons we don't update this topic that often is due to how many fucking versions there are(like...do jerks REALLY think they are gonna be able to run this on a 32bit system or some shitty mac notebook why are there even versions made for that shit RARGH) and obviously so many releases are bugfilled clusterfucks.

And obviously it isn't a small game so its a bitch to make mirrors for all these versions that literally get one or two downloads.
This is the point I made earlier.

Eek! is one of the few Patreon creators that *actually* put out builds like every week or every other week. It's great if you're a Patron and enjoy the dev process because they share their internal unstable stuff, but I agree that stuff shouldn't be uploaded here.

I don't know why anybody cares about the alpha or even beta builds. They are internal development builds for just Patreon and they are always buggy until they get to stable release. I would be fine with just waiting for the Steam stable builds.

Also, this game runs fine on my laptop. I'm not sure why people run 32 bit operating systems, but if it can run on my crappy laptop, I'm sure people are running it on all kinds of stuff. You can easily just turn off most of the in-game graphics options and run the game fine on older hardware.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes