Bonno80

Aug 19, 2017
just downloaded this game and tried to play the original story. but i can't seem to interact with any npc in the game. can't talk to anybody, can't inspect, can't even open or close a door...

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
have u tried talking to derek or reading madisons diary again?
Reading the diary worked, thanks! Unfortunately, the following sequence seems to be bugged. I've only gone through it twice though, so I'll give it another shot after work and see if I can get it to work.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Reading the diary worked, thanks! Unfortunately, the following sequence seems to be bugged. I've only gone through it twice though, so I'll give it another shot after work and see if I can get it to work.
What part is bugging out? It works for me every time. You might be missing something.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Read around on the patreon page a bit, noticed something I had forgotten. Take a quick read if you haven't seen this yourself.

And finally, and probably some of the most exciting news today, we've started to get back our new sex animations from Take One Studios. Take One is famous for working on games such as Witcher 3 as well as other major titles. They have shot a motion-capture session for House Party which includes all major sex scenes in the game, and a few more new scenes we will be adding to the game. In the very near future, we will start replacing the in-game sex scenes with the new motion capture data.

I'm actually stoked to see how that works.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I'm guessing this thread only updates every stable release?
i dont know. anyone can post the latest version as long as it's safe, but nobody's been willing to share the latest alphas.

0.10.2 is supposed to be coming on thursday, and that ones a beta so we might actually see somebody share it here. it also finally adds stephanie's story, so now the only girl that can't be fucked is madiosn.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont know. anyone can post the latest version as long as it's safe, but nobody's been willing to share the latest alphas.

0.10.2 is supposed to be coming on thursday, and that ones a beta so we might actually see somebody share it here. it also finally adds stephanie's story, so now the only girl that can't be fucked is madiosn.
more like the fact every update bring a low amount of content and mostly are bug fixing or else. and so, not really deserve to be shared because nothing really worth the difference with stable big build.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
more like the fact every update bring a low amount of content and mostly are bug fixing or else. and so, not really deserve to be shared because nothing really worth the difference with stable big build.
They have a release cycle. All of the .0s and .1s are going to have a huge content update. For instance, 0.10.0 and 0.10.1 had a ton of new content. 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 did too.. etc... Any builds after that are usually just updating and bug fixes until it gets to the next major number. I think that people are not so much posting the bug fix updates (because there's not much content in them), but it's unfortunate because we are left with buggy early builds, and not the ones they are releasing as stable releases to the major platforms.

Reactions: BayJay47

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I'm guessing this thread only updates every stable release?
They *should* update every major release, but they only upload the early alphas because "OMG NEW CONTENT", and then when the stable releases come along, (the versions I actually want to play because they are polished and have voice acting), nobody uploads because everybody's already played the buggy alpha versions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If there is problems with a build and after testing and finding the bugs they will fix them and more testing goes on.

When there is major problems or game breaking bugs then there is no reason to upload the new build until it gets fixed.

Aug 9, 2016
I mean, up until very recently basically every version was getting shared here. I think the people who were sharing just stopped caring about this game.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes