master110

Jun 5, 2017
Yes, I have this version and it runs much better than it used to. The newer .10.1 version is supposed to run even better because it uses much less RAM, so I would wait until you see that version somewhere.
Well I spoke to him about 30 updates ago and he said it wasn't optmized yet. Even with 8gb ram the game still lags.

ClassyWhore

Sep 30, 2017
Well I spoke to him about 30 updates ago and he said it wasn't optmized yet. Even with 8gb ram the game still lags.
I don't have that crazy of a computer. I have a gtx 970, fx9590, 16 gb ram, and as of version 0.9.6 I can play the game just fine with no lag. I had to turn off one setting though which was causing problems. I think it was realtime shadows if I remember correctly.

[edit] I just checked and it was realtime shadows that causes crazy fps problems for me. Everything else I can run on ultra settings even in 4k resolution and still get a solid 60 fps.

Reactions: master110

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
haven't tried this game yet, does it have really hardcore sex scenes?(Anal, DP, Creampie, Gangbangs) or is it just the usual basic stuff? (Vag, BJ)

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Does this POS build v0.9.6 even work??
I cannot remove clothing or open doors or anything with the mouse??
WTF??

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
WTF??
Not sure why you're facing these issues, these problems dont exist for me in 0.9.6.

Perhaps try a fresh install (clean Documents\Eek folder)?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
WTF??
I don't want to make any assumptions here, but either A. You haven't played previous releases and have no idea what you're doing. B. Your install is corrupt as Morpheas suggested, which is not long shot, and quite possible. C. You do not have your story / mods folder setup correctly.
Ensure you have downloaded the latest mods folder, and places them in the following directory: This PC\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages - Stories. Without the stories, you will get no functionality with the game, which is similar to what you are describing. Except normally there are no NPCs without the story folder, so I dunno.

Reactions: jugde

helmkeren

Sep 16, 2017
i downloaded this game. but i cant play it. it always crash or slow moving, anyone have similar problems ?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I can't message madison's pics to myself what am I going to do?

Also be aware that we’ve had to make temporary changes to some quests to accommodate new content, or avoid subjecting you all to additional bugs that cropped up when we were integrating new and old stories. One of the most severely affected is Madison’s “Simon Says” quest. Because of how it uses story scripts AND hard-coded game data, it was simply not compatible with the new content, and has been disabled for now. BUT, we are going to completely revamp it in the future and return it to the game.

Reactions: arelor

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
where is madison's phone? it is not in bathroom.
The master bathroom, upstairs near the closet.

Does anyone know how to progress the Ashley storyline once Vickie shows up and you decide to set up Madison's "audition" with Frank or Derek?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes