unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
The save files are located in C:\Users\[user]\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves\[game version]\

%AppData% refers specifically to C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\, so that's probably why you weren't able to find it.

Reactions: NutinKara

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . . the current version that they have on here is 8 versions behind. . .
He's right you know.
I've been patient on new content, I still haven't even played 9.6 yet.

Also, by the time this game is at 1.5 or 2.0, I'm expecting that my guide is going to be a scrambled mess. :FeelsBadMan:
I may end up discontinuing the guide, depending on my upcoming life situations.
That's why I posted it publicly anyway, it's for everyone else too. So if anyone would like to tackle the newest Ashley story routes and everything else, feel free.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You're profile picture accurately conveys my reaction to your posts.
What I'm getting at is that this thread is dying because nobody is posting the updates.
If you look at the OP, you will see my walkthrough posted, which was last updated for 0.8.7. I would love to work on the update, but 0.9.3 was unstable for Ashley's new stories, and I stopped playing due to lack of new content in the next three releases. I think Erasmus is picking up on some new content within 0.10+, just have to wait and see.

EgoSpastic

Jul 26, 2017
What I'm getting at is that this thread is dying because nobody is posting the updates.
If you look at the OP, you will see my walkthrough posted, which was last updated for 0.8.7. I would love to work on the update, but 0.9.3 was unstable for Ashley's new stories, and I stopped playing due to lack of new content in the next three releases. I think Erasmus is picking up on some new content within 0.10+, just have to wait and see.
I mean, people are posting the updates, it's just the first page isn't getting updated.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
If its not Just go to uncensor links at bottom of OP
Steam Uncensored patch: - - - -

follow instructions in OP if u don't know how to do it

Reactions: Krull
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes