nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Are the new sex animations actual new sex positions or just the original positions made to look better

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Are the new sex animations actual new sex positions or just the original positions made to look better
If you're asking whether they added piledriving or whatever now, they didn't. It's the original positions redone with mocap.

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
I start the game and no dialog happens, option is there to talk to that guy at the start but nothing happens.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Are they planning on adding new positions?
Yeah, they made an announcement a while back saying they mocapped a bunch of new positions, and they are coming to the game soon after all the older ones got updated. I think they actually have to add more story to coincide with new positions, so it will probably be different types with different girls, unless you use the console.

EgoSpastic

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, they made an announcement a while back saying they mocapped a bunch of new positions, and they are coming to the game soon after all the older ones got updated. I think they actually have to add more story to coincide with new positions, so it will probably be different types with different girls, unless you use the console.
I just assumed they were referring to the ones that haven't been changed yet (69, blowjob, hot tub handjob). If they have some in addition to those, that's gonna be awesome.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
New sex animations are garbage
To each their own. I think they look great. And they said they were going to tweak them over time as well. I mean they're motion captures, so they're pretty realistic IMO. You can tell the difference. In the few other games that actually have sex animations, the movement is so linear and fluid that it just looks fake. I love all the little nuances in these animations that feel like real human movement. Puts them such a cut above everything else I've seen.

Reactions: Morpheas

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I used to work in a motion capture studio and we never did sex scenes! That would have been interesting.
We did put mocap markers on boobs and they came out very realistic!!

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I used to work in a motion capture studio and we never did sex scenes! That would have been interesting.
We did put mocap markers on boobs and they came out very realistic!!
Yeah they got the same guys who did Witcher 3, which I thought was a pretty clever move on their end because they probably knew there were a bunch of sex scenes in Witcher, and that they would do it no problem.

I'm not sure if the boob physics are also mocapped in the scenes. They very well may be, they do look pretty good... but they look good in the entire game, and I can't say I notice that much of a difference during the sex. Would be cool though.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure if the boob physics are also mocapped in the scenes. They very well may be, they do look pretty good... but they look good in the entire game, and I can't say I notice that much of a difference during the sex. Would be cool though.
Probably just physics, its not hard to make it look like that without mocap.

Reactions: ssmatt

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
its dead, the creator stopped updating it and it only works in a completely absolute version of the game
We might see hypnohouse, or at least a similar custom story surface when HP has settled on a final release. That was the main issue with custom stories, if there was an update that changed a any certain thing the custom story would be broken. The makers of the custom stories did not want to keep up with every update, hence why hypnohouse and others are "dead."

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
We might see hypnohouse, or at least a similar custom story surface when HP has settled on a final release. That was the main issue with custom stories, if there was an update that changed a any certain thing the custom story would be broken. The makers of the custom stories did not want to keep up with every update, hence why hypnohouse and others are "dead."
I know that they've also been putting practices in place to avoid this for future updates. Since a few major updates ago, all of my custom stories have worked with all versions of the game. So maybe when it's reliably stable, we'll see an influx of new stories.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
no WIP patch notes all weeek.
BUT, they said on patreon that character models are getting facelifts so updates might be slow while the new character models get made.

they've only shown stephanie so far, but she looks good.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
no WIP patch notes all weeek.
BUT, they said on patreon that character models are getting facelifts so updates might be slow while the new character models get made.

they've only shown stephanie so far, but she looks good.
This looks awesome, the details that the models always needed!

Hopefully no more bland undetailed models that look like mannequins in bright light.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes