ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Ah that's good, HP has been one of the first games to even bring me here, expect great things from their next game.
Yeah same here. I found a few other games on this site that were pretty cool, but HP pretty much blows anything else out of the water in terms of being a modern day actual game. Everything else is mostly just VN or GameMaker stuff. There are a few other promising projects, but quite honestly, it's pretty easy these days to throw something together in Unity or Unreal and be like "Hey we're making a game!". I see so much of that stuff floating around, but actually *making* a game, and as good as HP doesn't ever happen. I'm really hoping to see great things in their future as well.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Yeah same here. I found a few other games on this site that were pretty cool, but HP pretty much blows anything else out of the water in terms of being a modern day actual game. Everything else is mostly just VN or GameMaker stuff. There are a few other promising projects, but quite honestly, it's pretty easy these days to throw something together in Unity or Unreal and be like "Hey we're making a game!". I see so much of that stuff floating around, but actually *making* a game, and as good as HP doesn't ever happen. I'm really hoping to see great things in their future as well.
There are some hidden gems out there man, some of which I spent like a legit amount of time.

Reactions: ssmatt

jarb01

May 18, 2017
official site says that 0.11.0 is supposed to be out this thrsday. no new character models yet, but maddison's story is finally coming.

Reactions: Rya86n

jarb01

May 18, 2017
0.11.0 is out. patch notes say no new character models yet, but early madisons story is here. they also added a bunch of sex toys, but they don't do anything yet.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
about time they put madisons blackmail story back in
I honestly hope they do something different. It would suck if they just re-do the blackmail quest. We've already played that a million times over, and you can always just play an older version or load up a custom story if you want to play through it. You can also trigger it through the console. I'm hoping for something brand new.

Nov 4, 2017
Been over this too many times...
You're asking for individual saves for each character.
There is no gallery for completing the game, in fact, you cannot get 100% of the game on one save.
If you want easy access, just use the damn cheats.
can ya give a link to cheats?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
don't feel bad for skipping out on 0.11.0, the new story content doesn't go anywhere yet. you can't fuck madison, and getting madison to clear damage you've done to other relationships doesn't work yet. the ending to her drunk and disorderly route doesn't seem to wrk right either.

Reactions: Hardcore1234
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes