Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Hey all

Is there an update missing on the OP? I just ask because I tried the one on this page and the DL froze on me.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I played this game like 8 months ago.Are there any new characters.Every time I read the changelog they only just moved the furniture or rendered a bit.Maybe they should start a new game.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I played this game like 8 months ago.Are there any new characters.Every time I read the changelog they only just moved the furniture or rendered a bit.Maybe they should start a new game.
What are you talking about? They've added tons of content in the past 8 months. You're probably looking at Beta update notes. They have one major Alpha update where they add a bunch of new content to the game, and then they do Beta updates where they are just fine-tuning it and debugging it (and doing things like adjusting lights and graphics, etc...). If you haven't played the game in 8 months, then you're in for a huge surprise when you crack it open again. It'll feel like a brand new game. There's also a bunch of stories that change depending on your choices, so there's a lot more to the game than it seems.

porsycs

Apr 21, 2018
version 0.11.1 does not work here, says that the video driver has stopped working. Anyone else with this problem?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is that update a beta ?
i dont get any update on mysteam o_O, thats weird...

nvm, its a alpha :/

( meh... another "fixing LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT and light" and dont forget to broke all the mods )

jesus thoses updates...

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes