Jeff88

Sep 21, 2017
I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue... I can't seem to move my mouse properly in game. Whenever I move the mouse the view just spins in one direction, usually while facing the ceiling.

I've tried to search but can't really find any solution.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue... I can't seem to move my mouse properly in game. Whenever I move the mouse the view just spins in one direction, usually while facing the ceiling.

Do you have a game Controller connected?? if so Unplug it.

Ok "Sky animal" Madison is in the Bathroom & i can't talk to her Do i need to find something!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Last time I'm gonna say this :'(
If you download the game from here, you do not need the damn patch.
The patch is for the Steam version.
I made this clearer in the OP

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Cool guy alert.
I didn't speak out of line, it should be obvious when it says "Steam uncensor patch" you can assume that it is only for the Steam version. And again with the applied reading skills, if you actually read the spoiler on OP you would know it's nothing more than a text file titled "fuckcensorship". Must be some PC wizardry.
And sorry if I seem brash, but you are far from the first. Just watch, within two pages on this thread somebody will ask for a "full save."

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I didn't speak out of line, it should be obvious when it says "Steam uncensor patch" you can assume that it is only for the Steam version. And again with the applied reading skills, if you actually read the spoiler on OP you would know it's nothing more than a text file titled "fuckcensorship". Must be some PC wizardry.
And sorry if I seem brash, but you are far from the first. Just watch, within two pages on this thread somebody will ask for a "full save."
But if we're not downloading the Steam version then why would we assume that?

The name could easily imply it's a patch someone made to get around Steam's censoring but not specifically for Steam's version itself.

If you already had the game on Steam what would be the point in downloading the whole game and the patch as well, people would just want the patch.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If you already had the game on Steam what would be the point in downloading the whole game and the patch as well, people would just want the patch.
Why else would the patch be here if not that exact reason?
And really basic Google researching skills would yield the fact that House Party is not a Steam exclusive.

lycos

Feb 10, 2018
uhmm is there full walkthrough? seems lake this one is bit out of date cuz i cant find popcorn or coffe mug or mug oinn kitchen

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
the new sex anims from last update ? ( before this one)
i not very like the cowgirl.. it move the camera too much imho. i prefer the old one.
Shit. Well, I guess it's back to the drawing board for our followup title: "Rodeo Party" :(

Reactions: Prick

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017

Did you ask in our Discord or look around on Steam or the official forums? It's not like we check who people are or something :p

I don't post around here often so I can't promise any followup, but check the following: are you using a 3D mouse (we've ran into a lot of issues with these) or track pad-type devices? How about extra peripherals plugged in like joysticks, steering wheels, or even webcams with tracking/movement features? Have you swapped in/out peripherals lately and might you have any old drivers/software remaining on your system for them? Have you been playing around with our new input configuration window (F8)?

Does this issue occur when you move the mouse up or down, as opposed to horizontally? Like, if you look up or down at all, does the view attempt to lock itself at that angle?

sesislicru

May 5, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with not being able to perform actions eg. inspect, talk inside the game?
Yeah mine is doing exactly that. I can walk around but not interact with anything. The circle menu comes up but nothing happens when I pick an option.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Yeah mine is doing exactly that. I can walk around but not interact with anything. The circle menu comes up but nothing happens when I pick an option.
Are you playing the Original Story? Sounds like there's an issue with the story and/or character files. If the radial/circle menu is coming up and you see options like "Talk" or "Give" or "Inspect" that means the story file is at least partially read, as that's where those interactions are defined. That would also imply that you can inspect items. If you cannot talk to characters, then perhaps the character files were corrupted or were not able to be read when the game session started.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw..

any plan on an nude dance in main menu ? ( except for male chars obviously :p )
with a sexy dance move .

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes