sesislicru

May 5, 2017
Are you playing the Original Story? Sounds like there's an issue with the story and/or character files. If the radial/circle menu is coming up and you see options like "Talk" or "Give" or "Inspect" that means the story file is at least partially read, as that's where those interactions are defined. That would also imply that you can inspect items. If you cannot talk to characters, then perhaps the character files were corrupted or were not able to be read when the game session started.
Yeah, I tried original story and tutorial. Tried re-downloading and re-extracting. Tried the x64 and x32 versions. Tried full-screen and windowed, tried different install paths, tried letting through firewall. Tried going through registry and deleting references to older versions. Same activity every time. I get the circle menu, options get highlighted when i mouse over them, but when I click the menu just goes away but nothing happens. Same thing whether I'm trying to talk to a character or pick up a spoon or open a door. Dunno what's up.

Mar 22, 2017
the mods are custom stories created by community.
story that add random events or allow you to simply roam around fucking girls without worring about story progress etc..
its very limited for now for modding. but some story are pretty good
Is the 0.8.7 mod the latter? I'm really hoping it's the latter.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is the 0.8.7 mod the latter? I'm really hoping it's the latter.
it followt he game normally, after this udpate, its still old 0.10.4 if i get correct.
check it here, latest are 0.10.4 normally, untilsomeone update to latest game patch

Aug 22, 2016
This game is such a boner killer, I spent 2 hours trying the original story and the other ones (half bugged), no sex.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
This game is such a boner killer, I spent 2 hours trying the original story and the other ones (half bugged), no sex.
There's plenty of sex in the game. As it stands you can get with every girl at the party except Brittney, and you can get BJs from Madison and Frank (if you prefer). I'm pretty sure you're just missing pieces of the puzzle. I haven't really seen any game-breaking bugs that prevent story-progression in a while unless it's something really fringe, like if mixing three or four different story-lines together, sometimes the AI can become confused. Also, be wary of outdated walkthroughs.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Sorry to revisit this. . .
I did read that part, and chose to ignore it because I have never downloaded a censored copy of this game, from this site, since before v7.
If that's true, either whoever uploaded the mac copy ripped the Steam version, or for some reason the mac version always comes censored. (I believe Steam is the only source of H-P that requires censorship, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Also, I believe there is an in-game checkbox for censorship as well, did you try that first?

I only bring up the save thing because it's another dumb question cluttering the thread.
Had your post been more like, "I can't get the patch to work," or "the game is censored and I've tried everything help!"
Then you would have a more rational response.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i cant seem to get game started i undo mods and placed where suppose to but says talk to maddison but i hit talk and nothing more in tutorial.help please or do i need better copy?

Dooode

Sep 11, 2018
Do you have a game Controller connected?? if so Unplug it.

Ok "Sky animal" Madison is in the Bathroom & i can't talk to her Do i need to find something!
To trigger the dialogue you had to put in console (dialogue madison trigger 0) when you are in the bathroom with her

Reactions: Jackbite

p22

Jun 21, 2017
i cant seem to get game started i undo mods and placed where suppose to but says talk to maddison but i hit talk and nothing more in tutorial.help please or do i need better copy?
Talk to Madison? There is no such quest in the game now.
What have you places where?
Also what tutorial? Tutorial is removed from the game since 0.9 releases I think...

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Talk to Madison? There is no such quest in the game now.
What have you places where?
Also what tutorial? Tutorial is removed from the game since 0.9 releases I think...
i took tutorial out of some mod but either way b4 and after if i talk to madison in 1 story begining she dont speak to me,the part where says talk to derek same thing i hit talk and nothing.i dl a 2.5 gig version of vers 10 and it dont sit still lol glarry view hv another copy now as to start over and see where i went wrong maybe.but somehow from 1st download as well after adding other stories i got no convos going on either way i had it.no story talked at all till i dl 2.5 gig copy but as said it was crapping out as u moved.feel like a dummie lol

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Story files should auto-download from game servers.

My suggestion, delete following folder completely:
<Documents>\Eek\House Party\Mods

And then let game automatically create what is needed.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
how to get rid of frank? can some1 please tell me
there are two ways to get rid of frank. however, both of them require you to progress through the game a bit and actually need you to get frank to let you take something. one of the ways to get rid of frank is at the end of one of the longest stories in the game, and the i think the other is actually a secret.
i feel like the secret one is easier, here's how you do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a lot of stuff in the game revolves around the booze in the liquor cabinet, that's why getting unlimited access to it is so hard.

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
uhmm is there full walkthrough? seems lake this one is bit out of date cuz i cant find popcorn or coffe mug or mug oinn kitchen
I found Google the best source for the walkthrough of this game, with so many 'if you go with this girl you'll lose the chance to go with this other one' type situations I just did one girl at a time. Not sure I'd want to play without a walkthrough open, things like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think I would have ever figure out on my own...

Though my main issue with this game is how crap the sex scenes are - the 'chase' is fun, but the 'prize' looks a bit creepy!

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes