jarb01

May 18, 2017
new stephanie model looks good!
but the new stephanie character portrait? kinda freaky, and not in a good way.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I found Google the best source for the walkthrough of this game, with so many 'if you go with this girl you'll lose the chance to go with this other one' type situations I just did one girl at a time. Not sure I'd want to play without a walkthrough open, things like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think I would have ever figure out on my own...

Though my main issue with this game is how crap the sex scenes are - the 'chase' is fun, but the 'prize' looks a bit creepy!
Yeah but you can actually get that scene to trigger with Stephanie a bunch of ways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I mean.. in terms of figuring it out yourself, considering you have 4 options, I think you would have gotten there.

Yeah the old sex scenes were pretty crap, but the new ones look great. They still have to update some of the scenes, but the few they've updated with the mo-caps look amazing.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Yeah, I tried original story and tutorial. Tried re-downloading and re-extracting. Tried the x64 and x32 versions. Tried full-screen and windowed, tried different install paths, tried letting through firewall. Tried going through registry and deleting references to older versions. Same activity every time. I get the circle menu, options get highlighted when i mouse over them, but when I click the menu just goes away but nothing happens. Same thing whether I'm trying to talk to a character or pick up a spoon or open a door. Dunno what's up.
Do what you did in terms of deleting everything, again, but also make sure you delete everything in your Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods folder. Run the .exe for the game again. If you don't get an error message/red text warning prior to seeing the Original Story populate as an option in the drop down and starting a new game...there's no reason that should be happening. Make sure your firewall, anti-virus, anti-ransomware, etc. has ALL of its components set to ignore our folders and subfolders in Documents\Eek, where your .exe is, etc. If you continue to have problems, check the output_log in C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party for errors. Usually if there's problems reading the story files you'll see references to "System.UnauthorizedAccessException..." and "System.IO" calls and some related errors.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
"" So there’s a strange issue going around with the public build where characters are getting stuck in place, and it is making it impossible to play the game. As I result, I decided to release 0.3.3.0 to the public this month.""

lol for me that sound like an :
"yeah, nobody want to pay for my shit sooo ... yeah, let just make this free for bait more peoples before put an higher price"
I have windows 10 in where can i find the path beacuse i didant find like you saud and which file i need to download

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have windows 10 in where can i find the path beacuse i didant find like you saud and which file i need to download
???
dont know what you talking about..

( that also was a year ago lol )

i think you copyed the wonrg comment XD

Reactions: p22

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Find your OS (C: ), then open it, click Users, click your PC Username, click AppData, then look through all three of the folders inside until you find a folder called Eek.
(Thought you were looking for saves)

Story data goes in,
This PC\Documents\Eek\House Party

harryparry

May 13, 2017
So i decided to give this game a try, but is freezes within 2 or 3 seconds after loading a new game.
Disabled all graphics options there are, tried fullscreen/windowed, but it keeps doing it?

What could cause this? no problems with any other games.

Reactions: TheZX

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Find your OS (C: ), then open it, click Users, click your PC Username, click AppData, then look through all three of the folders inside until you find a folder called Eek.
(Thought you were looking for saves)

Story data goes in,
This PC\Documents\Eek\House Party
I did it i put in appdata still error

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
In my docoments i dont have this file only in appdata and its not work :(
You didn't answer the question...
If you want the location of the saves, you will find it in AppData.
If you want the location of the story files, langauges, mods, et certra, you will find it in my documents.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry i put the stories in game but i get error while open the game i can only load but dont have save game
this have most chance because the mod is not up to date.
it happen alots before, but that because the mod didnt have updated with the game and soo it broke save system.

also if you dont have a save, try starting the normal story , play a bit and save. you should have a save created from original story.

Jun 8, 2017
yep, this shit is bugged can't load my save and when i click new game its loads normally to a new game but i get a pop up saying if you continue it will result in lost progress. i cant click continue and when i click no the menu stays up on screen but i can move the character around ive deleted the AppData folder where it saves to and tried again still it persists even tried unplugging my keyboard thinking it was spazzing and still no change

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I
this have most chance because the mod is not up to date.
it happen alots before, but that because the mod didnt have updated with the game and soo it broke save system.

also if you dont have a save, try starting the normal story , play a bit and save. you should have a save created from original story.
Wish its not let me start new game only load and i dont have any saves

Aug 22, 2016
There's plenty of sex in the game. As it stands you can get with every girl at the party except Brittney, and you can get BJs from Madison and Frank (if you prefer). I'm pretty sure you're just missing pieces of the puzzle. I haven't really seen any game-breaking bugs that prevent story-progression in a while unless it's something really fringe, like if mixing three or four different story-lines together, sometimes the AI can become confused. Also, be wary of outdated walkthroughs.
I know there's content, I played this game about 2 years ago. It's just a lot of work and clicking the mouse and trying to navigate with a non-configurable layout (have to use my thumb to move forward).

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes