cura123

Sep 14, 2016
Does anyone else have the issue with the main character standing straight stuck during sex animations? I'm new to this game and when I enter the console commands for sexualact all I get is broken animations

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
is that update a beta ?
i dont get any update on mysteam o_O, thats weird...

nvm, its a alpha :/

( meh... another "fixing LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT and light" and dont forget to broke all the mods )

jesus thoses updates...
Lmao. You realize that they have a graphics team and it’s literally their job to work on lighting and graphics every release, right? The game looks so much better in the past few months. Why is that a bad thing?

And new updates don’t break mods. As far as I can tell, all my custom stories are working fine.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Does anyone else have the issue with the main character standing straight stuck during sex animations? I'm new to this game and when I enter the console commands for sexualact all I get is broken animations
You’re putting the names in the wrong order.

Instead of:
Intimacy Rachael player

Type:
Intimacy player Rachael.

Reactions: cura123

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So this game's been around for a while now, but so far all I've seen is the SFW version and I gotta ask: What's the actual H-content like? Not even a single screenshot is shown about it and I'm still not sure if the game is worth it or not. :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Lmao. You realize that they have a graphics team and it’s literally their job to work on lighting and graphics every release, right? The game looks so much better in the past few months. Why is that a bad thing?

And new updates don’t break mods. As far as I can tell, all my custom stories are working fine.
honestly..
would not be a bad thing is lighting was actually something to waste time on.... they are no change on the lighting and you cant barely see a difference. as long its optimised with the light , its good, i dont see the fucking point to waste months doing "better" light for a single house and some fake neighbors.
the game have others point where they should put that time.

as for custom stories. mine are broken when i try to start them :/, gonna pick up the update again i guess.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
As per usual...
You do not need the STEAM patch unless you have the Steam version, which you would have paid for.
i have steam version and i dont even need the patch.
once you put the file, it stay, as its not put in the game folder itself, the file never get modified or else. (unless you dlete the documents folder, where the saves are and so also the patch)
when i have update on my steam version , its uncensored already . and the patch not gonna change imho, as its just a small shitty txt file XD

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
honestly..
would not be a bad thing is lighting was actually something to waste time on.... they are no change on the lighting and you cant barely see a difference. as long its optimised with the light , its good, i dont see the fucking point to waste months doing "better" light for a single house and some fake neighbors.
the game have others point where they should put that time.

as for custom stories. mine are broken when i try to start them :/, gonna pick up the update again i guess.
What I’m saying is that the graphics team are going to do their thing regardless of what the other devs are doing. It’s not “wasting time” because the graphics guys are not going to contribute to other areas anyway. They are making tweaks every build, but it’s not like we’d get more story or animations or whatever else if they weren’t. Most updates have a good balance between all teams IMO.

I notice a huge difference in the lighting and textures in 11.0 from 10.4. I for one, welcome me the change. Also, the new Stephanie model looks amazing. Can’t wait to see them all done.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Vanilla. It's nothing special, but the devs recently hired a professional studio to help them improve the quality of their graphics so maybe it will become worth playing in the future. The sky is the limit.
They’ve already added a few new sex animations and they’re much better looking. From their Patreon posts it looks like there are more to come.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
They’ve already added a few new sex animations and they’re much better looking. From their Patreon posts it looks like there are more to come.
the new sex anims from last update ? ( before this one)
i not very like the cowgirl.. it move the camera too much imho. i prefer the old one.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
the new sex anims from last update ? ( before this one)
i not very like the cowgirl.. it move the camera too much imho. i prefer the old one.
You may want to check out 11.1. The camera movement feels super smooth on it. Personally, I think the new sex scenes are way better. Honestly, it doesn’t make much sense for the camera to stay still. Also, they are real mocaps, so I like the realism of the movement. The old anims barely moved.

JackDupont

Jun 6, 2017
It works fine for me. What’s your hardware?
i5 3550 @ 3.30GHz
8gb ram
Radeon HD 6570

I know the gpu is really shit but i tried this game 1 year ago and it worked (lowest resolution)
Now it just crash when i move my mouse :test:

ToughDog

Jul 8, 2018
Is it just me or is 0.11.1 broken for you guys aswell ?
When Madison runs to the bathroom I follow her, she unlocks the door and I can enter the bathroom, but the only option on Madison is "Inspect". Talk and everything else is gone..

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Is it just me or is 0.11.1 broken for you guys aswell ?
When Madison runs to the bathroom I follow her, she unlocks the door and I can enter the bathroom, but the only option on Madison is "Inspect". Talk and everything else is gone..
same here.... I tried it multiple times, because the changelog on their site mentions: "
  • Decreased the chance that the door close/lock sequence at the finale of Madison’s Smooth Operator opportunity would break the end of the content

I also went into story files of the 11.1 and there is stuff that happens after opening the door.... but I can't get it to trigger either. Maybe there is a way to force the dialog with console commands?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what are the mods about?
the mods are custom stories created by community.
story that add random events or allow you to simply roam around fucking girls without worring about story progress etc..
its very limited for now for modding. but some story are pretty good

Reactions: iloveupls
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes