• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Please dev port for apk too
wait what ?
how in hell would you run that on android ? it barely can be run on lots of pc due to insane poly for a simple house full of npcs and ugly optimised shadow/lights.

theyare no way to put that on android, unless your android is as powerful as an actual strong pc.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah honestly, I don't know what it is with this game and this site, but I never see it in the Latest Updates section, and it literally gets updated probably more than any other game on this site.. lol. But yeah, as curse101 said, it would be cool if those of you with the resources and ability repackaged it and uploaded it, and if any mods reading this could keep the original post up to date. This game needs more visibility IMO because it's one of the best games out there, and doesn't get enough credit for being so. I want this game to keep growing, and the devs to do well so they can keep on keeping on.
Answer to get an update at latest updates and updating OP is to send a message to an uploader/admin or add them with @ in the post you share latest link. They will also add some download links normally. Hope that helps. :)

They are only human, you can not expect them to check every post on this forum all the time, so unless you warn them they will only update the OP and publish it to latest updates when they see it by accident or follow the thread.

Reactions: ssmatt

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Game crashes as soon as it loads new game..Anyone else have this issue?
I should be able to run it tho.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Game crashes as soon as it loads new game..Anyone else have this issue?
I should be able to run it tho.
It's running like a dream for me. If you send your logs to the devs, they're usually pretty helpful. I think there's one that hangs out here.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I get a small hiccup when it tries to get past the disclaimer, but it doesn't full on crash

Also:
Anyone know where that music drive of Patrick's is for changing the song for Rachael?

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Short review of HP 0.13.0:
- The game is NOT getting any easier to render on maxed graphics settings, still relatively unoptimized (especially with the realistic shadows option).
- NPC's now have an annoying background chatter and wont shut up, but there is an option to disable that feature completely.
- The UI looks way way way waaaay better now. I cant believe how much difference a few touches to the UI made to the overall game. Excellent work here.
- Leah is a nice addition (aka hot), and fits well with the game. She doesnt have voice over though, so we have to wait a bit for that I guess.
- New events are pretty cool and funny, the devs are definitely not losing their creativity. Excellent work again.

Overall, v0.13 brings some very nice changes, and the game seems to be getting better and better.

Reactions: ssmatt

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
The game is NOT getting any easier to render on maxed graphics settings, still relatively unoptimized (especially with the realistic shadows option).
It runs like butter on my system maxed out, and I don't really have the latest and greatest in terms of hardware. I get over 60 FPS at all times on Ultra, and I saw a 20FPS increase between 0.12.4 and 0.13.0. Just disabling shadows will grant you back a bunch of FPS. I dunno. This is debatable. I think the game looks fantastic on Ultra, and if they reduce the quality more, it's the better PCs that will have to suffer for the sake of the potatos out there. With all the breast and butt jiggle and hair movement they have, etc.. there's just no way this game is going to run well on older PCs on Ultra, and it *shouldn't* IMO. The Ultra setting is for high end PCS. If I turn everything off I get like 300 FPS, so this game *can* run on most systems, just not on Ultra setting, which makes complete sense. I'm all for them making the game as nice-looking as possible and allowing the players to turn stuff off.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I'm rather surprised they're still developing it... I think the 0.7 or 0.8 version was the last I've played. What does the mod do anyway?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm rather surprised they're still developing it... I think the 0.7 or 0.8 version was the last I've played. What does the mod do anyway?
yea mod link just right to download save as, no information what mod is

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Surprised? It's like one of the best-selling adult games of all time. Why would they stop?

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
It runs like butter on my system maxed out, and I don't really have the latest and greatest in terms of hardware. I get over 60 FPS at all times on Ultra, and I saw a 20FPS increase between 0.12.4 and 0.13.0. Just disabling shadows will grant you back a bunch of FPS. I dunno. This is debatable. I think the game looks fantastic on Ultra, and if they reduce the quality more, it's the better PCs that will have to suffer for the sake of the potatos out there. With all the breast and butt jiggle and hair movement they have, etc.. there's just no way this game is going to run well on older PCs on Ultra, and it *shouldn't* IMO. The Ultra setting is for high end PCS. If I turn everything off I get like 300 FPS, so this game *can* run on most systems, just not on Ultra setting, which makes complete sense. I'm all for them making the game as nice-looking as possible and allowing the players to turn stuff off.
I dont know what system you have, you didnt exactly give me much info. I dont have the latest and greatest either....see? It doesnt say much.

I know I can disable the shadows option, its how I normally run the game. But while with that option disabled it used to run at 60 FPS at all times buttery smooth, now I see the framerate dip to 50 (worst case scenario).

As for reducing quality, not only I wouldnt advocate for that, but I would advocate for the opposite.
Sadly, they HAVE reduced graphics quality on some areas, for the sake of adding more environment eye candy, as well as lighting enhancements.
The models still look slightly worse than some older versions of the game, and thats the trade-off.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I dont know what system you have, you didnt exactly give me much info. I dont have the latest and greatest either....see? It doesnt say much.

I know I can disable the shadows option, its how I normally run the game. But while with that option disabled it used to run at 60 FPS at all times buttery smooth, now I see the framerate dip to 50 (worst case scenario).

As for reducing quality, not only I wouldnt advocate for that, but I would advocate for the opposite.
Sadly, they HAVE reduced graphics quality on some areas, for the sake of adding more environment eye candy, as well as lighting enhancements.
The models still look slightly worse than some older versions of the game, and thats the trade-off.
It's just a system I bought a couple years ago. GTX1080, i5, and 16GB of RAM. It was probably a high(ish) end system when I bought it (I only paid like around $1500 for it), but it's two years old now, so it wouldn't even qualify as high end now. So, from my vantage point, I feel like being able to have 60+ FPS in Ultra mode, the game is in a pretty good place right now running that well on a two year old system.

Personally, I think the models look vastly improved from previous versions, but again, I am running with real-time shadows ON, and that *does* make a huge difference. The characters before were cartoony, and didn't rely on shadows and light to make them look good. Now the reverse is true, so running without all the options can make them look less appealing for sure, but they look fantastic to me on Ultra. I mean some of my screenshots look just as good as a render from some of these visual novel games.

Bottom line, if your system is > 2 years old, I think you *should* need to reduce some quality options to run it, and vice verse, if your system was built in the last two years, you should be able to run the game very smoothly. I think that's right on the nose in terms of quality vs optimization. You're forgetting that even most AAA games don't have as much hair movement and breast jiggle and high def textures. That all adds up. I think they are doing the right thing catering to high end, but allowing lesser PCs to turn off options. It makes sense. In a few years, it won't even matter, and everybody will be able to play this on Ultra because people will have newer systems, and this game isn't even "finished" yet. I think they said their release date to call it done is late 2019. All of this factors in IMO.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
If you guys want a good Mod for the game you should check their own forums, with the Custom Story editor, a few people actually do mod versions of the Original Story, the best of them being one called "Gone Bad Party" which enables easy repeatable sex and the ability to call Vickie to the party without screwing up Rachael's stuff.

Reactions: p22
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes