chuckK

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know if there is a 0.13.0 build for Mac? Or if Wine can handle running it?

---

I feed off your Mac hate, and I am hungry.

Reactions: thefishbat

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Think I'll just wait until peter980 over at the Eek forums finishes the Gone Bad update for this version.

Reactions: p22

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I want to try this game but is slow in my old pc... Damn pc and connession :mad::cry:

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Where is the vr? I heard house party v0.13 comes with vr!
Nah, not quite yet. They posted a video of the VR on their patreon, but said it's a ways off. It's like a side thing right now; they're working on it, but the main game is still the priority.

TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with WASD not working or anyone of the keys on keyboard? the sprint works and the arrow keys work but the actual alphabet keys will not work.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Is there any way for me to just see the sex scenes? The game is impossible to play on a laptop.
Kind of...
You can open the console with "~" (or the key on the left of the keyboard 1)
Then the game is to figure out the syntax using the commands like "help" "example" "intimacy" ...

You can also download a custom story that makes things easier here:

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Christ, he really needs to work on some optimization already. I've got a solid gaming laptop and this game NUKES it, even with stable builds. Runs flawlessly 60+ FPS on my desktop, and runs at 20-30 on my laptop and will only run for 20 minutes before it quite literally starts melting my fucking computer and it shuts the whole thing down.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
meh ?? where did you put the custom stories now ? i put them on my document/ eek/ etc.. but the game didnt find them.. (took last version from eek website, soo should be compatible with that one)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
meh ?? where did you put the custom stories now ? i put them on my document/ eek/ etc.. but the game didnt find them.. (took last version from eek website, soo should be compatible with that one)
specifically it's supposed to be documents/Eek/House Party/Mods/Stories
And put the Custom Story folder in there.

It also matters that you have the right version of HP, with the right Custom Story because some higher versions are incompatible with lower version CS's

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes