Nov 8, 2018
i cant have sex with amy still one heart needed
Hmm...
As of my save, I have to ask her to stand up, take off her shirt, her pants and underwear and then I can have sex with her (or get a BJ earlier). And also I can give her oral (think thats new in this version)

Have you tried this and it didn't work? I perceived it as more romantic/erotic, but I can create a new save file for just the sex if you demand...

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
This game needs a gay storyline, I'm tired of the normal ones. And yet they added a new girl to the game... Well okay but what about guys?
And yes I know you can make a custom story - but it's hard af and you'll be over it until you finish.

Nov 8, 2018
This game needs a gay storyline, I'm tired of the normal ones. And yet they added a new girl to the game... Well okay but what about guys?
And yes I know you can make a custom story - but it's hard af and you'll be over it until you finish.
Agree in the last point! I expect a gay interaction with Patrick by the new update since he offers me "a special reward" if I help him getting friends with Rachael. But I stuck since I don't find his MP3 player...
Also: Pretty soon two new, male characters will be added that may result in additional gay content ^^

Nov 8, 2018
OMG really? How soon? :love:
I refer to another quote
Does this update have the Game Grumps in it? Been wondering about their inclusion for awhile.
There was a contest about who is going to be a new character and the male contest winners were the "Game Grumps". But this contest was some time ago, therefore HaseoOfDeath and many more still wonder when the time will come. Also my assumption about more gay content was highly speculative (even though it is likely when two male characters are added, or? OR?)

@HaseoOfDeath : Correct me if I am wrong, I started playing after this contest

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I refer to another quote

There was a contest about who is going to be a new character and the male contest winners were the "Game Grumps". But this contest was some time ago, therefore HaseoOfDeath and many more still wonder when the time will come. Also my assumption about more gay content was highly speculative (even though it is likely when two male characters are added, or? OR?)

@HaseoOfDeath : Correct me if I am wrong, I started playing after this contest
Any and all info I have on House Party was from the Game Grumps playthrough so I don't know much about the game. I just remember Arin talking about the contest on Twitter and that they had won. Curiosity drove me to see if the update with them was live in this last update but I guess not. Either way I am pretty excited for when they come. It's going to be great!

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Hmm...
As of my save, I have to ask her to stand up, take off her shirt, her pants and underwear and then I can have sex with her (or get a BJ earlier). And also I can give her oral (think thats new in this version)

Have you tried this and it didn't work? I perceived it as more romantic/erotic, but I can create a new save file for just the sex if you demand...
yea i tried your solution and it didnt work
i will appreciate if u created one tho :>

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
v0.13.0
  • Save games will now be forward compatible (Starting with versions greater than 0.13.0)
This seems like an unnecessarily convoluted way to imply that previous saves aren't compatible, so I feel I have to confirm whether that's so.

EDIT: My saves aren't displaying, but that may be due to another problem: when I start a new game, Original Story, I get an empty house with blank Opportunities and debug console looks like this:
1552109092623.png
After that it spams attempts to load Rachel's story.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Maybe it has already been mentioned, sorry. But the game is also on steam, if you want to buy/support it.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Um... this update they just put out has a big huge gay storyline in it. That's the main feature of it. They are also adding two more guys.

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
Um... this update they just put out has a big huge gay storyline in it. That's the main feature of it. They are also adding two more guys.
Well wow, that's great! Had literally no idea before and after I read your post, I tried to find anything about that but...found nothing. Gotta keep trying. I'm getting old I guess. Sorry! ;)

Reactions: ssmatt

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes