RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Can you write down the command?
So in order to get her to be where it was easiest to get her alone and have sex, the fastest way was to do these commands.
(you don't need to type the >, I'm just using it to denote codes)

>social leah player friendship equals 100
>social leah player romance equals 100

These get you at max stats with her, she won't cower when she's naked in front of you.

Next:
>clothing leah all off

Go upstairs to Madison's room with the key from the fireplace, close and lock the door.

>warpto leah player

Now she's trapped in the room with you.

Finally use the help command to learn the intimacy numbers

>help intimacy

when you do the command, name order is important
first name is always in the male position during the act. So if you did missionary and you put leah's name before player, she'd be banging you as if she had the dick.

>intimacy player leah 10000 sexualact

Then replace the code with the numbers from the help menu in order to get the position you want.

I also like to do things like

>walkto leah bed

Which puts her on the middle of the bed like some of the girls

Reactions: ElendiGER

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Man, I saved the game right before having sex with Ashley. So I loaded it, and now she is naked but I can't click on her. Anyone else had this bug? View attachment 257606
Yeah same thing happened to me, there's nothing you can do other than load a save before she strips
Where is the appendix the walkthrough keeps mentioning? :confused:
The walkthrough in the front page is a copy paste of this which has the appendix at the bottom

Reactions: Rokohn

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does this update have the Game Grumps in it? Been wondering about their inclusion for awhile.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
when i first start, they said its fail to write in document
Do anyone know what i should do to fix it ?
This is most likely your antivirus software blocking the game from downloading the story files. You need to allow HouseParty.exe to write to protected folders. Not sure what antivirus software you use, but if you're using Bitdefender, you can allow access to protected folders by going to "Protection" > "Safe files" > "Application Access" > "Add a new application to the list"

You can also manually download and extract the story files.
To do this, download (0.8.7 mod in OP is old)
If not already done, go to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\ and create a folder called "Eek".
Inside the "Eek" folder, create a folder called "House Party"
Extract Mods.0.13.0.zip to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
(You should now have a "Mods" folder in the \Eek\House Party folder)
Play the game

mms1987

Oct 5, 2017
Save Games for v.0.13. With the given names, further instruction should be clear.

In addition, I updated the walkthroughs in the wiki for the new version.
Does anybody know where Patricks MP3 Player is? I expect some gay interaction at the end of this new story line ^^
Thanks

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes