jarb01

May 18, 2017

While of course there’s some 1-on-1 intimacy action with Lety, there are also 2 different experiences where Lety and the player can find themselves in a threesome!
okay, the official blog is saying that threesomes are in the game now. if there are, then we need someone to post a guide on how to get them or at least how to make them with console commands. unless they spoke too early and there are no threesomes yet.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Quick, someone tell me some good reasons to play this, I mean it has Oxford comas, so...

p22

Jun 21, 2017
If you love classic adventure games with funny writing, combined with possible (explicit) hookups as rewards, then this is game for you.

Also screenshots in OP are heavly outdated (like 2 years old).

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
If you love classic adventure games with funny writing, combined with possible (explicit) hookups as rewards, then this is game for you.

Also screenshots in OP are heavly outdated (like 2 years old).
I would appreciate it if anyone that plays this game are willing to take a few screenshots for me. I don't mind updating the screenshots in OP, but I'm not really interested in playing this game.

EgoSpastic

Jul 26, 2017
There are three new sex animations for wall sex. The animation on these is a lot smoother than the previous ones and it even looks like they rigged the penis to some extent so it lines up properly. No idea how to engage in threesomes and they don't appear to be accessible in the console.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
If anyone wants to update the Mac link I would be super grateful!

Tom Brtuon not sure if you have access to this link as well but that would be awesome. Even if it's just the non-beta 0.14 link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackbolt666

F1Fan

Nov 26, 2017
okay, the official blog is saying that threesomes are in the game now. if there are, then we need someone to post a guide on how to get them or at least how to make them with console commands. unless they spoke too early and there are no threesomes yet.
If you follow Lety's quest line straight through
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I would appreciate it if anyone that plays this game are willing to take a few screenshots for me. I don't mind updating the screenshots in OP, but I'm not really interested in playing this game.
Here is some of my screenshots. It not the latest version but pretty close. It from a few months ago.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here is some of my screenshots. It not the latest version but pretty close. It from a few months ago.
Thanks. Will update OP with these a little later:)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I do not think I have gotten to play this game in about a year. So much I have missed.
So... if it is 1 year or more, you probably did Amy scavenger hunt storyilne last.

So what was released afterwards is:
Ashley storyline (all the way with her with at least 2 separate questlines)
Stephanie storyline (all the way with her, instead of Katherine)
Madison storyline (all the way with her, or keep good friendship with Derek)
Patrick/Rachael storyline (all the way with VR model of Rachael or Patrick, plus some BJs events in house party)
VR area added in Patrick/Rachael storyline
Rewrorked sex animations
New character models (not using DAZ models, but new models inspired by old DAZ models)
New character Leah with small bit of storyline (ends with BJ, but prevents doing all the way with Vickie)
5 new music tracks in the game (enabled through Patrick/Rachael storyline)
Rudimentary gamepad support (still pretty much pointless since bunch of stuff is not working correctly), and keyboard rebinding.

This is all with 0.13.3
0.14.x added new character Leaty with its own storyline, as well as several new sex animations.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes