TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
They have all these options that allow smooth gameplay but they still cant fix the mesh issue for older pcs

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
So... if it is 1 year or more, you probably did Amy scavenger hunt storyilne last.

So what was released afterwards is:
Ashley storyline (all the way with her with at least 2 separate questlines)
Stephanie storyline (all the way with her, instead of Katherine)
Madison storyline (all the way with her, or keep good friendship with Derek)
Patrick/Rachael storyline (all the way with VR model of Rachael or Patrick, plus some BJs events in house party)
VR area added in Patrick/Rachael storyline
Rewrorked sex animations
New character models (not using DAZ models, but new models inspired by old DAZ models)
New character Leah with small bit of storyline (ends with BJ, but prevents doing all the way with Vickie)
5 new music tracks in the game (enabled through Patrick/Rachael storyline)
Rudimentary gamepad support (still pretty much pointless since bunch of stuff is not working correctly), and keyboard rebinding.

This is all with 0.13.3
0.14.x added new character Leaty with its own storyline, as well as several new sex animations.
Nice. I thought Stephanie was underused. I think Katherine's storyline was the easiest to do.

Yeah, I think the last thing I read or remember was Vickie telling me she could get everyone into an orgy-like situation.

But it does not seem to be working right on my new laptop. Keeps shutting down. Sad.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, I think the last thing I read or remember was Vickie telling me she could get everyone into an orgy-like situation.
Vickie orgy thing was unfortunately not yet done. Devs did answer that is was planned to be done last, in order to intertwine it with all other storylines that game will get.

valkarians

May 28, 2017
So how does one get the camera to work? I've put the sd card in it and saved at Katherine's topless photo op but i cant get the camera to work

Reactions: BadT1n3
May 22, 2018
i am not good with explain but when Rachael or Lety walkto each other. dialogue was trigger and when i click the second option. Lety hand grow big and Rachael breast grow big. and they starting knock everyone out in the party. after player have intimacy with rachael or lety it was the end of house party.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Thanks to the anon for uploading the update. Much appreciated. Sucks that the people who pay for an early access title on Steam have to go months between updates. At least the devs work hard on it.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Through the console you can let other characters have sex with each other. Other than that i don't think there's a way to enable third person
I'm not looking for a trio, I wanted to know if there was a way to change the camera.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes