p22

Jun 21, 2017
There is a 0.15.5 torrent floating around. I have not tested it if it is legit (since I have Steam version, and no need to hunt for 0.15.5).

And personally, I would recommend buying game right now, since very soon it will get a price increase to $25 from Jan-6th.

littlemonkey

Feb 3, 2018
I'd appreciate a re-up of 0.15.5 so I wont have to get a sketchy version of it (ie torrent from unknown source or random google results).

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
That's the second time you've asked that. No. If you want a sex sim, go play another game. This is primarily a lewd adventure genre game, like Leisure Suit Larry. It will never have .. that.
Has the devs actually said they'd never add that? I wasn't looking for it, but always figured that was a "maybe" that might get added one day. They'd added new animations randomly with updates in the past.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I'd appreciate a re-up of 0.15.5 so I wont have to get a sketchy version of it (ie torrent from unknown source or random google results).
Sadly I only have the sketchy version I downloaded from a russian site, sorry.
I never downloaded the other one (mega) because the one I got works.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Has the devs actually said they'd never add that? I wasn't looking for it, but always figured that was a "maybe" that might get added one day. They'd added new animations randomly with updates in the past.
There may be a terminology disconnect here. Reconsidering, do you mean climax inside? You should just contact the devs and ask them directly. I know one has posted here in the past, but this isn't a board for official contact with dev teams. I don't understand why everyone keeps asking questions of the devs or demanding features on a pirate forum. Places like this are inherently adversarial to game developers. Patreon, twitter or their official website is a much better venue for getting in touch with them.

Reactions: Rockoba

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
For the valentines story I can't unlock the sliding door and Vicki keeps saying that I'm trying to run away from her and starts to punch me. What am I suppose to do?

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
For the valentines story I can't unlock the sliding door and Vicki keeps saying that I'm trying to run away from her and starts to punch me. What am I suppose to do?
You can't unlock the slider door. That's the problem. She says that's the problem. You're both locked outside. Talk to Vickie, exhaust the conversation options, then check the gutter to the right of the sliding door.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
You can't unlock the slider door. That's the problem. She says that's the problem. You're both locked outside. Talk to Vickie, exhaust the conversation options, then check the gutter to the right of the sliding door.
Are you suppose to spawn outside cause when I launch it I spawn inside the house, can't open the front door or the sliding door, and I get no more dialogue after finally youre here. Once I start moving around after that she says are you trying to run away from me and gets angry.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Are you suppose to spawn outside cause when I launch it I spawn inside the house, can't open the front door or the sliding door, and I get no more dialogue after finally youre here. Once I start moving around after that she says are you trying to run away from me and gets angry.
What version are you playing? Sounds like you're playing one of the beta versions where it was broken. Update to the newest version. You could also try opening the console immediately after the game loads and typing: warpto player backyard . There's a command to warp to the specific part of the backyard, but I forgot what it is. backyardleft or backyard right? Although I believe warpto commands were also broken in one of those versions.

You're supposed to spawn in the backyard on the left side of the house, facing the gazebo, with Vickie spawning on the opposite side of the backyard with the A/C unit.

Always, always, always, say your game version when asking for help.

Last edited:

wave117

Jun 5, 2018
Here's the clean google drive link for 0.15.5 version and official Uncensor Patch.
Don't forget to click like if you download.

How do you take censorship?

Last edited:

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
What version are you playing? Sounds like you're playing one of the beta versions where it was broken. Update to the newest version. You could also try opening the console immediately after the game loads and typing: warpto player backyard . There's a command to warp to the specific part of the backyard, but I forgot what it is. backyardleft or backyard right? Although I believe warpto commands were also broken in one of those versions.

You're supposed to spawn in the backyard on the left side of the house, facing the gazebo, with Vickie spawning on the opposite side of the backyard with the A/C unit.

Always, always, always, say your game version when asking for help.
ok thanks I will give that a try also I'm playing on 0.15.1 version the newest one from page 1

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes