Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Here's the clean google drive link for 0.15.5 version and official Uncensor Patch.

Please, the uncensor patch doesn't work for me on a previous save ! Help!

Last edited:

f95remember

Jul 12, 2017
you're not suppose to do , theres a walkthrough avaible. in short you need te lure derek with his cat.
I am Following the walkthrough

Ẑ Go to the living room where Stephanie is dancing
⌚ Wait for Katherine to announce to everyone to get out of the way
⌚ Wait for Frank to bust the bathroom door open

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You did gave Katherine tampered rum?

After Katherine tries to get to locked bathroom, then Frank should get to kitchen corner (near wine shelf) and then tell "For boobs!" or something and then run toward bathroom door.

It works for me perfectly with 0.15.5.

f95remember

Jul 12, 2017
then Frank should get to kitchen corner (near wine shelf) and then tell "For boobs!" or something and then run toward bathroom door.
This is what doesn't happen. He runs to a corner and then just sits there and doesn't move. I think my version is 15.1 so I can try to update and try again.

Reactions: Ginesis

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I can't get Frank to break the bathroom door. He just runs into the kitchen corner no matter what I do.
You're playing a version of the game where that part is broken. You need to update the game.

It's almost like these patreon leaked beta versions everyone is downloading without critically thinking about them are beta versions with bugs.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Looks like another version is dropping today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dope, but they said on the steam forums, that the final version for this update 16 probably won't be until around the end of the month.

Apparently it's alot more complicated dealing with the outside stuff like the game grumps, rather than their own internal people and current voice talent.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
dope, but they said on the steam forums, that the final version for this update 16 probably won't be until around the end of the month.

Apparently it's alot more complicated dealing with the outside stuff like the game grumps, rather than their own internal people and current voice talent.
That makes sense. The Grumps are doing their own voice acting? Hopefully it doesn't hold up the project too long.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
That makes sense. The Grumps are doing their own voice acting? Hopefully it doesn't hold up the project too long.
I don't think it's the grumps doing their own voice acting, but having to schedule everything between the Eek people and the grumps. It's always easier to do stuff when it's only your in-house people involved.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
there's a picture of the new 0.16.2 inventory on the official eek games blog:

holy shit they finally made a good inventory menu

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I don't think it's the grumps doing their own voice acting, but having to schedule everything between the Eek people and the grumps. It's always easier to do stuff when it's only your in-house people involved.
They have to be doing their own voice acting. It would be a travesty to have someone else trying to mimic their voices.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
They have to be doing their own voice acting. It would be a travesty to have someone else trying to mimic their voices.
they're definitely doing their own voice work, but I meant having to schedule time with the recording studio. When it's just Eek's employees, it's easy to plan schedules, but when they have to schedule around the grumps and their production team.... everything get's more complicated the more people involved.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
they're definitely doing their own voice work, but I meant having to schedule time with the recording studio. When it's just Eek's employees, it's easy to plan schedules, but when they have to schedule around the grumps and their production team.... everything get's more complicated the more people involved.
Right right right. Gotcha. It's a more involved situation with the grumps and their scheduling than Lety recording her lines at home on her laptop.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes