MitFORKL

Jul 24, 2018
Is there a way to remove censorship without steam? They removed the links to the files on their website

bonzero

Jul 11, 2017
I found this comment in a forum and it works. house party v0.18.2

If you don't know how to remove the censor in the game, then follow my instruction
FIRST, download this file:

SECOND: After you downloaded the zip file, you will see it has a folder named "Explicit Content"
This is the most important part, extract/copy the "Explicit Content" FOLDER to:
where you keep the game\House Party\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets
After extracted the folder to the StreamingAssets folder, go into the game, load a save or start a new game. Once you got into the game, press ESC to go to the menu and uncheck the Censor Nudity option (if it already unchecked, then ignore it) and you are good to go!
The link is dead so I reuploaded it
Uncensored mine but the textures are missing. Like skin colored nipples. Weird.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Been a long time since I played this, and everything has visually improved, although the story itself doesn't seem to have progressed much. This game would be so much more fun if it had wacky physics like XStoryPlayer :)

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Smart Steam Emu should do the trick.
If you don't know how to do it just upload the raw files and I'll do it for you.
I don't have time right now, but here;

House Party 0.19 steam files UNCRACKED

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I got 0.19.0 steam files, anyone knows how to crack them?
I don't have time right now, but here;

House Party 0.19 steam files UNCRACKED
MEGA

Before you all beg for someone to post the files, know that the 19.0 alpha that just went live on Steam can not be uncensored. Aside from the regular reasons to avoid alpha and beta versions if you want a playable game, such as bugs like this, you people in particular definitely will not want this version.

Do not shit up this thread with pages of questions asking how to uncensor this version. It can not be uncensored, Frank's story is not finished, it will not be a satisfying experience for many reasons. These builds are for testing features and functionality, not gameplay. Just wait for a full release.

Last edited:

GodZio

May 22, 2017
Here is the CRACKED 0.19 alpha, . Launch the game through SmartSteamLoader.exe Keep in mind this version is censored, so don't bitch about it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shanala and Melkai

gabriel07

Jun 20, 2017
Im trying to play the mac version and the windows version (with ren'py) but its not working at all. Can someone help me?

kubkma

Sep 11, 2018
I dont know what to do in this game. I starting in empty house, there is noone but me, i cant even open doors. Help please.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes