jarb01

May 18, 2017
0.19.0 is out on patreon. 0.19 is going to be all about frank, i guess? and you can finally dance!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tigrich

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
is this the same thing as the house party on steam? or is it kind of different?
This is the same. They sell it on steam, itch.io, and gamejolt. They also have a patreon, but that is just for getting the beta versions of updates early, before they add them to steam/etc.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I bought this game on steam for 20 bucks, spent 18 hours trying to get a variety of achievements. For 18 of those hours I was stumbling blindly in the dark because I didn't want to use the walkthrough, got my ass kicked so many times by Frank. "Hey asshole, I see you with that booze" or my favorite "My booze stash has been raided and the word around here is your pretty shady"
Katherine I think is my favorite, because she slapped the shit out of me after grabbing her ass.
I'm really looking forward to the future updates of this game

Reactions: timtim

zassou

Jul 3, 2018
I found this comment in a forum and it works. house party v0.18.2

If you don't know how to remove the censor in the game, then follow my instruction
FIRST, download this file:

SECOND: After you downloaded the zip file, you will see it has a folder named "Explicit Content"
This is the most important part, extract/copy the "Explicit Content" FOLDER to:
where you keep the game\House Party\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets
After extracted the folder to the StreamingAssets folder, go into the game, load a save or start a new game. Once you got into the game, press ESC to go to the menu and uncheck the Censor Nudity option (if it already unchecked, then ignore it) and you are good to go!
The link is dead so I reuploaded it

Apr 24, 2020
It seems that the latest file does have malware bundled with it.
I'm reading this from a number of people throughout this thread. Does anyone have a 0.18.2 download that isn't compromised with malware? My comp is running well lately, I'm not risking the infection with this batch. TIA

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Before you all beg for someone to post the files, know that the 19.0 alpha that just went live on Steam can not be uncensored. Aside from the regular reasons to avoid alpha and beta versions if you want a playable game, such as bugs like this, you people in particular definitely will not want this version.

Reactions: p22
Apr 24, 2020
The v0.18.2 downloads across the internet seem to all come from the same source that has some peculiar hack websites attached to the rar file (as shown in the pictures). I don't know much about onehack.us, but I'd rather not find out from this .rar file. I also noticed the v18 file is much smaller for some strange reason, weighing in at 2.3GB, whereas the v17 file is 5.2GB which makes me wonder.

1610629034100.png

If anyone wants a work-around, I found a clean dload of version 0.17.3 (the difference between v17 and v18 is only a couple of months, nothing drastic.) The URL is here for those looking to avoid the risk of malware.

Happy gaming

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes