KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Folks, look few posts above. Someone posted 0.18.2 version of that folder.
yeah cool, but what do you want to do if the EC folder doens't exist? And creating one won't work too
EDIT: That was the thing to do actually and it is working perfectly now!

Last edited:

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Use existing clothing command. Check its help.
But only couple of characters have alternatives.
Brittney has another top as an option.
And Amy has different bra and undies as option.
Also it support mixed sets by default. For example Katherine can have the red skirt and the white panties.

Bottom line; if you want a 3D sex simulator (which apparently is your gauge as to what makes a game good), this is not the game for you. If you want the closest thing to AAA quality out of an indie adult game with actual gameplay and humorous content, then this is the game for you. I don't get people criticizing games for not being exactly what THEY want them to be, especially when the mission statement from the devs is the polar opposite. It's like buying a Snickers bar and complaining it's not more like a Kit Kat. It's not trying to be.
Comparing with other 3D sex simulator this has
-good animations (average with most of sex simulator, also you can have sex everywhere while most of 3D sex simulator have fewer option)
-decent amount of sex positions
-decent foreplay position
-many variables: girls get angry if you go crazy and cum in the middle of the party. Also you have rpg like values that give you more resistence during sex. And characters even comment about your performance.
-best replayability. The game could be short because the house is small, but with CSC you can do many different experiences.

Reactions: ssmatt

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Comparing with other 3D sex simulator this has
-good animations (average with most of sex simulator, also you can have sex everywhere while most of 3D sex simulator have fewer option)
-decent amount of sex positions
-decent foreplay position
-many variables: girls get angry if you go crazy and cum in the middle of the party. Also you have rpg like values that give you more resistence during sex. And characters even comment about your performance.
-best replayability. The game could be short because the house is small, but with CSC you can do many different experiences.
I thought I read somewhere a while back that more sex positions are being added before final release, but I can't find it now. Maybe a dev can confirm.

palmitis

Jun 13, 2017
Is there any order of "getting" these girls? Honestly I don't understand anything of this walkthrough ...

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Is there any order of "getting" these girls? Honestly I don't understand anything of this walkthrough ...
Your choices matter, and going after some girls will cut off paths to others. Not sure what walkthrough you are following but a lot of them out there are very outdated.

MrPortman

Nov 18, 2019
How to write cheat codes in the debug menu correctly. Doesn't read clothes and poses. Where could I be wrong? Help!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Your choices matter, and going after some girls will cut off paths to others. Not sure what walkthrough you are following but a lot of them out there are very outdated.
Also most popular Steam walkthrough makes game look more linear then it is, since it focuses on arbitrary optimal paths, to get as many girls in single play. Most of the stuff there could be done in completely different order.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
What Way Is Working?
Dude, it's simple, all what you have to do is to create the Explicit Content folder in the Streaming Assets and download every things of the explicit files (Workupload), you put all of them in the folder that you've just created and it should correctly work after!

Cheers,

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
EekGames_Erasmus If you dont know already, German language has its own charakters. We call them "umlaute". That would translate into "idioms" I guess.
However. Playing the game on German is not possible. Whenever you choose an option from the ring-menu that has an idiom in it, it's just do nothing.

For example: "Open" (door/drawer etc.) translate in german to "Öffnen" wich is totaly correct. But if you choose it, nothing happens. And I think there is no need to mention how far the game is playable if you are not able to open any doors ^^
You might be behind a version. What's Live on Steam, Itch.io, Game Jolt, etc. does not have that issue.

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Why this game is censored? how do i uncensore it? i dont have it on steam and it doesnt allow to uncensore

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Why this game is censored? how do i uncensore it? i dont have it on steam and it doesnt allow to uncensore
Because it is a piracy rip from a steam version. And Steam is USA. And USA is Prude as fuck.
But there is a DLC.

This dear guy posted it:
Workupload

first time uploading something like this, heres the explicit files for 0.18.2
Steps:
  1. Download the zipfile from largedad.
  2. While Downloading. Find the folder of your game. Go inside the Folder "HouseParty_Data" then "StreamingAssets"
    Your File-Location should now be: "\House Party 0.18.2\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets"
  3. Right click and choose: Create new directory.
  4. Name the Directory: "Explicit Content"
  5. Go inside the Directory.
    Your File-Location should now be: "\House Party 0.18.2\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Explicit Content".
  6. Open the downloaded ZIP File from Largedad and copy all the contents inside the Folder you just created.
  7. Start the game, enjoy.

You play on a Apple device and you can't read the DOS-Path's? Buying an Apple device is entirely your fault.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Because it is a piracy rip from a steam version. And Steam is USA. And USA is Prude as fuck.
But there is a DLC.

This dear guy posted it:

Steps:
  1. Download the zipfile from largedad.
  2. While Downloading. Find the folder of your game. Go inside the Folder "HouseParty_Data" then "StreamingAssets"
    Your File-Location should now be: "\House Party 0.18.2\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets"
  3. Right click and choose: Create new directory.
  4. Name the Directory: "Explicit Content"
  5. Go inside the Directory.
    Your File-Location should now be: "\House Party 0.18.2\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Explicit Content".
  6. Open the downloaded ZIP File from Largedad and copy all the contents inside the Folder you just created.
  7. Start the game, enjoy.

You play on a Apple device and you can't read the DOS-Path's? Buying an Apple device is entirely your fault.
This is exactly what I was trying to explain before

Reactions: frepyou

orgenholen

May 11, 2017
Has the newest version of the game crashed for anyone else? This occurs during the loading screen after attempting to start a new game. The output_log file seems to be showing a translation exception.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes