Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Help please:
Followed your instructions and the Censor Nudity "check" is unchecked, but the images of Madison on her phone are still blurred. Do I need to start a new game? I have run it through steam and individually, with the same results.

Appreciate your help
After extracting the file double click on the folder then copy the subfolder into the StreamingAssets folder. It has to be the subfolder with the same name.

Reactions: Dell96kill

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
The game looks good and it gets a lot of praise... but after all this time, the game itself is pretty vanilla in terms of what it's offering. But hey! There's a lot of "vanilla" fans on f95 so really, who am I to judge ^^

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is this still only a first-person-SexScene?
&
since there is gay tag .. is there futa/trans character? or could it be added...? doing both top&bottom with her? as an NPC &or MC...
no futa chars or such. and as far as i remember , the devs are absolute opposite to this idea of adding one.

and yes, it's still FPS sex. basically nothing changed at all size very early release. still the same house, same chars (with few new ones added along the way), a bit of tweaking on sex animations. a bit of tweaking on story and lots of shit to search around the house to please theses people and not get rekt by the anti-alchool guy.

• Angry
Reactions: 9inchz

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Workupload

Here you go guys. Uncensored.

HouseParty\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets

Make sure you use the second folder after double clicking after you finish extracting. So just put the folder named Explicit Content into the StreamingAssets folder.

Enjoy.

I already see the problem. Shared folder here does not match explicit content folder that you get on Steam with version 0.18.2.
For example "uncensoredtextures" file from Steam is 273MB, while the one shared is 201MB.

Maybe it is from the wrong game version? Not sure really.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
and yes, it's still FPS sex. basically nothing changed at all size very early release. still the same house, same chars (with few new ones added along the way), a bit of tweaking on sex animations. a bit of tweaking on story and lots of shit to search around the house to please theses people and not get rekt by the anti-alchool guy.
That's pretty huge understatement. While technically scope of what game is supposed to offer is the same since first Steam release (first person view house party adventure game with explicit sex), if you actually find lets say 0.7.x version of game in depths of internet and compare to current version, many things are vastly different. From graphics, shitton of story and gameplay features, to lots of improvements in sex scene animations and available poses.

Reactions: ssmatt

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's pretty huge understatement. While technically scope of what game is supposed to offer is the same since first Steam release (first person view house party adventure game with explicit sex), if you actually find lets say 0.7.x version of game in depths of internet and compare to current version, many things are vastly different. From graphics, shitton of story and gameplay features, to lots of improvements in sex scene animations and available poses.
yeah i can find the alpha version of the game too and make this sentence wrong too...

how old the 0.7 is exactly ? 3 years or so...

my statement is solid for the last 2 years at least. i even remember when the dev was just poping out and stated that the game was not planned to be an adult sexual game and didn't even planned to add sex in it at base. (can't lie on that, it's on LL if nothing have changed there)

let's be honest, it's been years sinze something decent happened in this game. most update are basically adding stuff in stories and fixing or improving stuff (like lights, forever lights...), a few updates added new chars like Lety, vickie and such.
a big update changed the house version to the actual one (old one was shitty, that's true) and the chars receive some change (wich aren't that old)

from a simple perspective, in what ... 4 years. we can say this game is under developed. Soo much could have been added. Like, for exemple, a possibility to play in third person. it's not like this is going to kill the game or add extreme difficulty to get a up-the-shoulder camera style view.

or maybe simply a way to add our own name, instead of never being called by our name...

it's just exemples.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
yeah i can find the alpha version of the game too and make this sentence wrong too...

how old the 0.7 is exactly ? 3 years or so...

my statement is solid for the last 2 years at least. i even remember when the dev was just poping out and stated that the game was not planned to be an adult sexual game and didn't even planned to add sex in it at base. (can't lie on that, it's on LL if nothing have changed there)

let's be honest, it's been years sinze something decent happened in this game. most update are basically adding stuff in stories and fixing or improving stuff (like lights, forever lights...), a few updates added new chars like Lety, vickie and such.
a big update changed the house version to the actual one (old one was shitty, that's true) and the chars receive some change (wich aren't that old)

from a simple perspective, in what ... 4 years. we can say this game is under developed. Soo much could have been added. Like, for exemple, a possibility to play in third person. it's not like this is going to kill the game or add extreme difficulty to get a up-the-shoulder camera style view.

or maybe simply a way to add our own name, instead of never being called by our name...

it's just exemples.
It's not true in the last two years. It's not true at all really.

As somebody who has been following this game from the beginning, there are TONS of updates and new things to discover in the last two years. The game went from very rough around the edges, to very polished in that time. They're not adding as much in terms of story or new characters, but that's because they are pulling it out of Early Access and they are in the finalizing stages. I think most of the rest of the updates will be polish aside from the few more things they have announced.

This game wouldn't work in third person. If you look at the CSC and the scripting tools, there's a lot that goes on literally behind the player's back in a lot of scenes, and the devs use the first person view and the locking of the dialogue mechanics to their advantage when scripting the story. It's probably more of a development choice than a lack of a feature.

The player having a name wouldn't work either because everything is voice acted. Do you expect the devs to create a VA file for every name in the world? Not even AAA games do this.

You are just throwing out features that other games have and acting like in order to be a good game, a game needs to have everything that every other game possibly has plus more. That's not how it works. Those are design choices, not underdevelopment.

At the end of the day, this game is on Steam competing with AAA titles, and 9 out of 10 people who buy it are rating it positively. Shit on it all you want, but it's still the most successful title to come out of this community. I am excited to see what the devs are going to do next.

Bottom line; if you want a 3D sex simulator (which apparently is your gauge as to what makes a game good), this is not the game for you. If you want the closest thing to AAA quality out of an indie adult game with actual gameplay and humorous content, then this is the game for you. I don't get people criticizing games for not being exactly what THEY want them to be, especially when the mission statement from the devs is the polar opposite. It's like buying a Snickers bar and complaining it's not more like a Kit Kat. It's not trying to be.

Reactions: p22

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys when I'm downloading it says me that the files of the game already exist and when I'm looking for the epxlicit files of the game it's not there? And the message tells me that I must verify the author's rights...please help me
Thx
EDIT: I've managed to have the game uncensored by doing some things with the files of the game, but not like Darth Helmet

Last edited:

socalmystery

Aug 18, 2017
I might be doing something wrong ...the images are still blurred. I extracted the contents of the zipped file. its a folder Explicit Content with 4 files (Explicit Content, Explicit Content.manifest, uncensoredtextures, and uncensoredtextures.manifest)

Do you want me to put the folder "Explicit Content" in >>path:// House.Party.v0.18.2\House Party\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets or do you want me to put the files in that folder?

I have tried both with no results as the images are still blurred

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I might be doing something wrong ...the images are still blurred. I extracted the contents of the zipped file. its a folder Explicit Content with 4 files (Explicit Content, Explicit Content.manifest, uncensoredtextures, and uncensoredtextures.manifest)

Do you want me to put the folder "Explicit Content" in >>path:// House.Party.v0.18.2\House Party\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets or do you want me to put the files in that folder?

I have tried both with no results as the images are still blurred
According to my setup here, it should be in the StreamingAssets folder. There's also a checkbox in the options in-game that needs to be checked off.

socalmystery

Aug 18, 2017
According to my setup here, it should be in the StreamingAssets folder. There's also a checkbox in the options in-game that needs to be checked off.

ok I think I have it working ... but the women dont have nipples. Is that normal? lol

attaching a picture. if not, any ideas why that would be happening?

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
ok I think I have it working ... but the women dont have nipples. Is that normal? lol

attaching a picture. if not, any ideas why that would be happening?
So it looks like your game is detecting that the patch is there, but it's not finding the textures correctly? I would say make sure you have the same Explicit Content version as the version you are trying to run. Only thing I can think of is that maybe they are not compatible.

Reactions: socalmystery

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Folks,
I already posted here that Explicit Content files posted here in the thread by Dark Helmet are not correct.
The files from legit 0.18.2 Steam version are of different size compared to those.

Maybe they were intended for different version then 0.18.2. But as is, they will not work.

I already see the problem. Shared folder here does not match explicit content folder that you get on Steam with version 0.18.2.
For example "uncensoredtextures" file from Steam is 273MB, while the one shared is 201MB.

Maybe it is from the wrong game version? Not sure really.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Workupload

Here you go guys. Uncensored.

HouseParty\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets

Make sure you use the second folder after double clicking after you finish extracting. So just put the folder named Explicit Content into the StreamingAssets folder.

Enjoy.
Thats from House Party 0.18.1 isn't it?
Because yeah.. its identical with the one I still have in size and even the hashes inside the manifests.
But that is not working in Houseparty 0.18.2
Since I am german, I cannot buy the game on Steam. Or getting access to the DLC anyhow.
So may there any Non-German be kind and share the actual 0.18.2 patch?

... welcome to 2020 where the "Nudepatch" gets a revival.. -.-

• Red Heart
Reactions: Richardson1

socalmystery

Aug 18, 2017
Thats from House Party 0.18.1 isn't it?
Because yeah.. its identical with the one I still have in size and even the hashes inside the manifests.
But that is not working in Houseparty 0.18.2
Since I am german, I cannot buy the game on Steam. Or getting access to the DLC anyhow.
So may there any Non-German be kind and share the actual 0.18.2 patch?

... welcome to 2020 where the "Nudepatch" gets a revival.. -.-

I can confirm that the explicit content provided by Darth Helmet is for 18.1 and not 18.2. I used his upload on 18.1 and it worked fine. Hope this helps anyone else having the same issues as me. Also hoping someone can provide the explicit content for 18.2 :)

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys to obtain the explicit content for 0.18.2 is really simple, all what you have to do is copy all the files from Explicit Content (but from 0.18.1) and replace it with in the same folder but for 0.18.2 version, and don't forget to delete the EC folder of 0.18.2 to make it work!

It worked for me and let me know if it worked for you guys!

Cheers

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes