hatokrots

May 27, 2017
Guys to obtain the explicit content for 0.18.2 is really simple, all what you have to do is copy all the files from Explicit Content (but from 0.18.1) and replace it with in the same folder but for 0.18.2 version, and don't forget to delete the EC folder of 0.18.2 to make it work!

It worked for me and let me know if it worked for you guys!

Cheers
but the textures are all wrong tho, i'm still waiting for someone to share the 0.18.2 one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richardson1

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Guys to obtain the explicit content for 0.18.2 is really simple, all what you have to do is copy all the files from Explicit Content (but from 0.18.1) and replace it with in the same folder but for 0.18.2 version, and don't forget to delete the EC folder of 0.18.2 to make it work!

It worked for me and let me know if it worked for you guys!

Cheers
Yes that is working. If you like barbie without textures that is ;)

Reactions: Richardson1

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's not true in the last two years. It's not true at all really.

As somebody who has been following this game from the beginning, there are TONS of updates and new things to discover in the last two years. The game went from very rough around the edges, to very polished in that time. They're not adding as much in terms of story or new characters, but that's because they are pulling it out of Early Access and they are in the finalizing stages. I think most of the rest of the updates will be polish aside from the few more things they have announced.

This game wouldn't work in third person. If you look at the CSC and the scripting tools, there's a lot that goes on literally behind the player's back in a lot of scenes, and the devs use the first person view and the locking of the dialogue mechanics to their advantage when scripting the story. It's probably more of a development choice than a lack of a feature.

The player having a name wouldn't work either because everything is voice acted. Do you expect the devs to create a VA file for every name in the world? Not even AAA games do this.

You are just throwing out features that other games have and acting like in order to be a good game, a game needs to have everything that every other game possibly has plus more. That's not how it works. Those are design choices, not underdevelopment.

At the end of the day, this game is on Steam competing with AAA titles, and 9 out of 10 people who buy it are rating it positively. Shit on it all you want, but it's still the most successful title to come out of this community. I am excited to see what the devs are going to do next.

Bottom line; if you want a 3D sex simulator (which apparently is your gauge as to what makes a game good), this is not the game for you. If you want the closest thing to AAA quality out of an indie adult game with actual gameplay and humorous content, then this is the game for you. I don't get people criticizing games for not being exactly what THEY want them to be, especially when the mission statement from the devs is the polar opposite. It's like buying a Snickers bar and complaining it's not more like a Kit Kat. It's not trying to be.
"shit" that i throw at this game are features others games have AND.. features that players asked for long times.

working a bit on what community want help.

But sure thing, do white knight stuff if you want. i not care. i just share my opinion.

What i am seeing as for now is features that many people asked to be implented, being totaly ignored by devs for many years.

ye needed an almost civil war to get that female MC coming up.

i played this game sinze it pop out, was nice, but then turn honestly boring with not much attracting things coming up in the years.

as the way it goes, it wont change in the next 20 years. still same house, packed with chars more and mroe, until no more places, many detective missions and stuff, and repeated mission that will turn every players bored after the 3rd gameplay on it.

thanks there is mods.

how having a name wont work on the game ? have you ever played game that you canactually put your name and it's voiced ? you know.. like FALLOUT for exemple .. it's not THAT hard to twist the sub-text different than voice but still implenting your name on the text just to give a bit of feeling YOu are in the game. specifically in a game like this one where text eat a good part of the screen during dialogs that make it very visible.

game wont work in 3rd person ? that's a joke right ? it's just devs doing this for them. dont say it wont work in the game , it clearly could.

whatever , i m out. aint gonna fight with white knight all days about a game that barely progressed in many years.
Sorry to be rude, but it's true fact. i aint playing "The COVID's Time" game being locked in a restricted area forever with same chars and same bullshit to do over and over because nobody is smart enougt to do anything on their own in that house.

Good riddance to myself ! :KEK:

(no need to answer, thread is blocked and hidded now.)

• Angry
Reactions: p22

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
"shit" that i throw at this game are features others games have AND.. features that players asked for long times.

working a bit on what community want help.

But sure thing, do white knight stuff if you want. i not care. i just share my opinion.

What i am seeing as for now is features that many people asked to be implented, being totaly ignored by devs for many years.

ye needed an almost civil war to get that female MC coming up.

i played this game sinze it pop out, was nice, but then turn honestly boring with not much attracting things coming up in the years.

as the way it goes, it wont change in the next 20 years. still same house, packed with chars more and mroe, until no more places, many detective missions and stuff, and repeated mission that will turn every players bored after the 3rd gameplay on it.

thanks there is mods.

how having a name wont work on the game ? have you ever played game that you canactually put your name and it's voiced ? you know.. like FALLOUT for exemple .. it's not THAT hard to twist the sub-text different than voice but still implenting your name on the text just to give a bit of feeling YOu are in the game. specifically in a game like this one where text eat a good part of the screen during dialogs that make it very visible.

game wont work in 3rd person ? that's a joke right ? it's just devs doing this for them. dont say it wont work in the game , it clearly could.

whatever , i m out. aint gonna fight with white knight all days about a game that barely progressed in many years.
Sorry to be rude, but it's true fact. i aint playing "The COVID's Time" game being locked in a restricted area forever with same chars and same bullshit to do over and over because nobody is smart enougt to do anything on their own in that house.

Good riddance to myself ! :KEK:

(no need to answer, thread is blocked and hidded now.)
Dude, I'm not "white knighting" just because I like the game. That doesn't even make any sense. Are you a black knight because no matter what you can't see that people overwhelmingly enjoy it? What kind of nonsense argument is that? LMAO.

There are things about this game that I don't like, and I hope they improve on, but I don't particularly care about third person camera or custom naming my character. Also, if you look at the Steam forums, these devs DO listen to the community and respond more than most other games. Maybe the stuff that YOU care about is just the minority of people asking for stuff, because I've seem them add a ton of stuff that players have asked for. The only time they don't, is when it doesn't align with their vision for the final product, and they are directly honest about that IMO.

This game doesn't NEED any "knighting" because as I mentioned, it's literally the MOST successful game to ever exist out of this community. They made over 700k sales at a price point of $25 and have 90% positive reviews on Steam and Google. I mean shit. That speaks for itself. The top creators on Patreon are making chump change compared to these guys. You keep trying to act as if this game is a huge letdown to everybody and it hasn't changed at all in years, yet it has amazing reviews and keeps re-inventing itself and attracting more attention. It's not white knighting to point out that your opinion doesn't match up with reality.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
can someone tell me if creampie was already implemented? last year I checked and nope still cumming outside was the only option

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
It works for me. The girls have their nipples now.
Just drops files in "House Party\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Explicit Content"

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Use existing clothing command. Check its help.
But only couple of characters have alternatives.
Brittney has another top as an option.
And Amy has different bra and undies as option.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Well, I've downloaded the game again and I looked for the Explicit Content folder, but apparently it's not inside the StreamingAssests folder and idk why, but it is like it has been removed in some ways, which is weird.
There should be 8 "objects" in it, not 7 btw...
And Socalmystery has the EC folder so it's the proof that this folder should exist in theory.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes