a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Erasmus nice to see you here, I just found this site 2 months ago.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
FYI I hear there is going to be a Steam Key giveaway on Eek's Discord on 10/7 at 12PM EST...not that you all need it here, I guess ;)
Oh and we also have a sale on from Oct 6th - 9th! Ok I'll stop...sorry...sorry, I'm .

j2dless

Jul 18, 2017
Help! Anybody has similar problem regarding inviting Vickie in 0.7.2 ver? I've send spoof message to Vickie to come at the party but she's not making a presence. Do you need to trigger something else besides sending the message?

unrivaled

Sep 13, 2017
Help! Anybody has similar problem regarding inviting Vickie in 0.7.2 ver? I've send spoof message to Vickie to come at the party but she's not making a presence. Do you need to trigger something else besides sending the message?
Its a bug, I read in the official forum that if you load save games Vikie won't show up, so u have to do it in one go

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.7.3 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

Last edited:

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Thanks unrivaled... Now, I need to repeat the grueling process... T_T
Based on my testing this issue was fixed in 0.7.3 (or at least vastly improved as I could no longer replicate it). Hopefully no more grool...erm...gruel!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's the Original Story Zip File? Is it a Custom Story of some kind or just the Main Story??
Its there just in case the game will not download the one from the internet.
Each time you start up the game it will look for an updated "Original Story" and if none it matches the one you have to the one on the Internet and if it is all good your good to go.

There is more to it than this but this is the simple answer there is.

Reactions: SimpleFapper

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't get it lel
So it cost about 10 pounds on steam but here is for free or what xd
It may be free here but I like owning the game outright and have bought it on Steam.
If you like the game you should buy it, most of the time here is alpha or beta testing version and the one on Steam is the most stable beta version at this time.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
It may be free here but I like owning the game outright and have bought it on Steam.
If you like the game you should buy it, most of the time here is alpha or beta testing version and the one on Steam is the most stable beta version at this time.
I just wanted to know if game posted here is full same as it on steam, but yep I was thinking about buying it on steam, I'll watch this thread and think more, maybe i'll buy it, will see :_

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just wanted to know if game posted here is full same as it on steam, but yep I was thinking about buying it on steam, I'll watch this thread and think more, maybe i'll buy it, will see :_
Its a great game and I have the one on Steam I play in and I also download the testing version from here to check out new things coming around and help test it.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes