bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ok its been the same since day 1.

1. Inspect bottle. View attachment 26198
2. Talk to Frank. View attachment 26199
3. Ask if you can take. View attachment 26200

If you are not getting this then yes your game is bugged and you need to start over.
There are codes you can enter that will give you the bottle but if the game is bugged on this it may still be bugged later on.
Yeah, thanks dude, it must be bugged, cause I don't get that a all, hey, but thanks for your time anyway, really nice of you man. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
I've update with changelog from 0.3.5 through the last version. Also remind that the Release Notes are always available on the .

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, thanks dude, it must be bugged, cause I don't get that a all, hey, but thanks for your time anyway, really nice of you man. :)
I finally got it, you were right, it was a bug in my game, I started it over and it went fine, thanks again my friend

Reactions: a1fox3

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Where exactly is Rachel's red thermos, I talked to Frank and he agrees for me to sniff it, but I can't find it, weird???

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
none of the 32bit downloads work for me :/
some folder keeps crashing every time i open the game and try to go through the tutorial

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Well, I downloaded the 32bit version from Mega and it works fine for me. Both the regular game and the tutorial. Try to download it again, then try the 'Original Story' zip from the OP, then check your anti-virus and make sure it isn't blocking the application. If all those don't fix your problem, trash your computer and buy an Atari 400 and just stick with playing M.U.L.E.

mule_t.gif

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The alpha for 0.7.4 is out, usually someone has the download on her already.
When I posted that it was not out yet, just need to wait because not all who have access to it are awake yet.
Its also a alpha build and still may have a lot of bugs to work out.

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.7.4 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes