incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Tried to enjoy this game but that ridiculous quest where you have to throw a firecracker at the asshole's apprentice is fucking impossible. It ALWAYS either pisses her off in which case she knocks ME out or fails to do shit and she knocks the girl out.
All you have to do is run away from Leah and she'll stop chasing you not long after. I just run into the house and she's normally done by then.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
All you have to do is run away from Leah and she'll stop chasing you not long after. I just run into the house and she's normally done by then.
She chased me around for like five real minutes and still hadn't stopped. Don't know why she had such a hard on for me if she's supposed to give up. lol
Hmmm maybe it was going into the house that triggered her give up behavior? I just ran around the yard until I got sick of it and tried to fight her. That didn't end well.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
She chased me around for like five real minutes and still hadn't stopped. Don't know why she had such a hard on for me if she's supposed to give up. lol
Hmmm maybe it was going into the house that triggered her give up behavior? I just ran around the yard until I got sick of it and tried to fight her. That didn't end well.
She is supposed to give up. Maybe the house is the trigger. Not sure haven't done that one in a hot second. Just save right before it and it'll be easier.

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
what happened to the walkthrough on steam,anyone have a copy of it,since for some reason it cant be accesed anymore

ool34

Dec 22, 2020
Hello everyone,
In Amy's quest for the American flag, I have the music set up nicely outside and Stephanie is dancing next to the hot tub.
When I ask Brittney to get in the hot tub, she puts on her bathing suit and doesn't sit down because "someone must have taken the spot that Brittney wanted" while the hot tub is empty.
Even though Brittney is standing next to me in her bathing suit, Amy doesn't come into the hot tub to take the picture.
Do you have a solution for me?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I have here cheats for Houseparty :)

Warp outside

warpto player outside

Make everyone friends with everyone

social 30 friendship all all add

Make everyone in love everyone

social 30 romance all all add

Make everyone nice

nice all add 70 personality

Make everyone an exhibitionist

personality all exhibitionism 100 equals

Make everyone like women

personality all likeswomen 100 equals

Make everyone naked

clothing all all off

Warp everyone to you

warpto player all

Make everyone drunk

social all drunk 25 equals
social player drunk 0 equals

Orgy (you can mix an match whoever you want - first character is performing the act on the second, and you can swap out a character name with player to perform that sex act on that character)

sexualact intimacy derek madison startdoggiestyle
sexualact intimacy brittney amy startsixtynine
sexualact intimacy rachael vickie startcunnilingus
sexualact intimacy frank katherine startmissionary
sexualact intimacy patrick stephanie startbj (spell bj out, steam is censoring it so I can't type it here.)
sexualact intimacy ashley startmasturbation
sexualact intimacy player leah startcowgirl
how to do this in game ...?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how to get bj from madison...?
In an earlier version you would help her play a prank against Ashley. Maybe that still works.
And of course stay on her good side. Be nice and help her with whatever she wants.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes