abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
In an earlier version you would help her play a prank against Ashley. Maybe that still works.
And of course stay on her good side. Be nice and help her with whatever she wants.
Thnx for help but can you tell me the command for madison BJ

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone know how I can disable the mandatory target for NPC's like Brittney and Stephanie using the console?

Locking them in the master bedroom causes them to constantly try to return to their starting locations in the house (brittney's is the office, Stephanie's is the living/dance room).

No, it is not the roaming command.
The console tells me they have a "mandatory target". How do I disable that?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone know how I can disable the mandatory target for NPC's like Brittney and Stephanie using the console?

Locking them in the master bedroom causes them to constantly try to return to their starting locations in the house (brittney's is the office, Stephanie's is the living/dance room).

No, it is not the roaming command.
The console tells me they have a "mandatory target". How do I disable that?
It's story related. Stephanie wants to dance, Britney is shy. Find a solution for it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If you cant answer a question properly and provide a solution, dont bother responding.
And if you misread my question, go back and re-read it.
It is a solution, it's just not the one you want. But if you want to know how to do it without playing:
Open the story in the editor which you can download from the offical homepage, find the stage of the quest they are currently in and disable what they are supposed to be doing at this moment.
Ask some custom story creators in the official forum how to do that if you are not able to do so.

If you are unhappy with the answer, well ... that's life.
And if you are unhappy with me ... read the last line in my signature.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes