gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
For which quest do I need a spoon, popcorn and a summer dress?
The spoon was part of the tutorial which was removed ages ago. (Can't remember if the popcorn was ever used for anything...)

The summer dress is used in Frank's quest. (I put it in a spoiler just in case)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tikki

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
Since that the final version of the game has been released, anyone knows when the Mac version will be available?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Since that the final version of the game has been released, anyone knows when the Mac version will be available?
I think that one has been dumped for good. But you should ask in their official forum.

Reactions: Ivrhym

EvyfL

Jul 23, 2022
Original story is Greyed out for me most of the time and when it's available, it is completly unplayable (missing NPC's, glitched), anyone has the same problem or anyone has a solution ? Thanks you

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Original story is Greyed out for me most of the time and when it's available, it is completly unplayable (missing NPC's, glitched), anyone has the same problem or anyone has a solution ? Thanks you
I see this is your first comment. Did you download it from here? Did you download the right file? 64bit?

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
I don't understand how this game still looks very average after so many years, boring characters, tasks also get bored quickly, indoor and outdoor lighting often looks unnatural, this game should be completed within a maximum of 2 years....
HP is literally in its own category, I don't know why people are complaining about this game when there's literally nothing else like it, can't compare it with anything

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
So how's the female character now? I've played the test version before and it was mostly just like the male MC, same dialogue, no one aknowledged she's a woman, and the sex animations (only tried it in POV) weren't adapted for her... but now people saying it's finished, so..

Sanriela

Dec 29, 2019
I tried to follow the story walkthrough but when i finish Stephanie story i cant give the rum to Katherine after and finish her story or simply their two stories are mutually exclusive and cannot be completed both. I dont get it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Your described error can happen if you have downloaded files from earlier versions, that can not be updated - or if the new files can't be downloaded in the first place.

Try to delete your local downloadad and temporary files
%userprofile%\Documents\Eek\House Party

%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party
(bad Eek! Why not Appdata\Local? What does this game need privileges for? Or was it compatible with XP at some point?)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So how's the female character now? I've played the test version before and it was mostly just like the male MC, same dialogue, no one aknowledged she's a woman, and the sex animations (only tried it in POV) weren't adapted for her... but now people saying it's finished, so..
Well ... it was a test version and it was announced clearly that there were no modifications. That's why most platforms didn'T even get it initially.
She now has her own story and quests, is a friend of Britney, not Derek.
Not all quests however are changed, since for most the gender of the player is not important. The animations change of course.

Reactions: all4stars

EvyfL

Jul 23, 2022
I did firstly download the game on Skidrow and it wasn't working (But it think it was 0.23 or smth like that) and then i downloaded it here, and I did delete the files from "
%userprofile%\Documents\Eek\House Party

%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party " and then extract 1.0 from the zip then play and it wasn't working either... Maybe I did miss something to delete ? Capture.PNG

Edit : Yep i did it all over again and it's still grayed out

Weirdest thing is that combat training, vicky vixen and brittney stories are playable

Also weird thing, when i go into the keybind menu, i can launch a game but there is 0 npc's, i can't interract with any doors or objects, my character is glitched and i think there is poop on the floor

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Also weird thing, when i go into the keybind menu, i can launch a game but there is 0 npc's, i can't interract with any doors or objects, my character is glitched and i think there is poop on the floor
This is strange indeed, never heared of the keybind menu chaning anything when it comes to errors like this. The result sounds like a savegame for a old version or a fucked up story. Deleting the old files should usually fix it. Did you unpack the game into a new directory or overwrite an existing version?

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I did not find it in the walkthrough how the sleep mask is connected with the humiliation of Madison

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes