all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
Katherine is not issue, just let someone see her and she will put her top back on. About the penguin, you need to combine it with 3 item, and put in on the table, and then go talk to Madison about it
nah, they were both glitches I think. I had to use a console command to put the top back on Katherine, and the one with the penguin, I combined everything and put it on the table, but I couldn't talk to Madison about it.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Is it just me or do the NPCs stop in their tracks every couple steps for a few seconds whenever they move somewhere for an event?
I only notice that if you're right on their ass. They stop because you might be trying to talk to them. Otherwise, it's not too bad. The garage pathing can get a little funky sometimes.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Hey some questions for my fellow enthusiasts since the last verison I played was 0.x something.

- Is Doja Cat back yet? Can we fuck her?

Question regarding paths.
Last I played, there were limited sex options. Like with Madison, you could blackmail her for a blowjob (ruining your relationship with her) and there was no sex. Is it all enabled now?

Storyline the same? You had to go through 10+ tasks to summon Vickie first.

How does play as a female work? Can you get fucked by others? Would be pretty weird for me as a male player though but might check it out if I'm drunk enough.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Hey some questions for my fellow enthusiasts since the last verison I played was 0.x something.

- Is Doja Cat back yet? Can we fuck her?

Question regarding paths.
Last I played, there were limited sex options. Like with Madison, you could blackmail her for a blowjob (ruining your relationship with her) and there was no sex. Is it all enabled now?

Storyline the same? You had to go through 10+ tasks to summon Vickie first.

How does play as a female work? Can you get fucked by others? Would be pretty weird for me as a male player though but might check it out if I'm drunk enough.
Derek has a female playthrough and i think madison?

There is a whole sex thing with multiple females as a male but just use console commands.

storyline is the same as the male but there is some new stuff as female but not much

Doja cat should be full interactive but im not sure no doubt someone here does.

reym118

Dec 30, 2020
I'm not able to download/update/uninstall any custom story mods for the newest version. Whenever I try, I just get an error of "unable to download" with a vague message that "something totally went wrong." I tried downloading the game again, and even direct downloading the custom story files into the mods folder, to no avail. Is something wrong with 1.0, or is there something else I can do?

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
It's rather disappointing that they won't add much other then Doja Cat. Is there even any plans for a Brittney storyline with male player, or to score with all the girls in a single playthrough? Cause from all I've seen, Katherine and Stephanie stories are mutually exclusive, and so is Vickie and Rachael.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
It's rather disappointing that they won't add much other then Doja Cat. Is there even any plans for a Brittney storyline with male player, or to score with all the girls in a single playthrough? Cause from all I've seen, Katherine and Stephanie stories are mutually exclusive, and so is Vickie and Rachael.
Well tbh they probably weren't going to even add more people in and just stick with the original characters. Probably the only reason they've done this much is because of youtubers playing their game and blowing it up. Also I'm sure either you can find stories for Brittney from other users or more will eventually be added (if anyone cares to bother creating some with her). You just won't get voice acting with it.

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
Starting with version 0.20.0 a game began to take off after application 4k textures. Why?

Where can I see all updated console teams?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheZX
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes