EvyfL

Jul 23, 2022
This is strange indeed, never heared of the keybind menu chaning anything when it comes to errors like this. The result sounds like a savegame for a old version or a fucked up story. Deleting the old files should usually fix it. Did you unpack the game into a new directory or overwrite an existing version?
I deleted every files i could find then unpack the game into my desk, i did not overwreite anything

beryn

May 8, 2017
How are you supposed to unlock Madison's phone, I have her diary, but am unable to get it from there.
According to the wiki you need to get the password from it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How are you supposed to unlock Madison's phone, I have her diary, but am unable to get it from there.
According to the wiki you need to get the password from it.
Ashley can help and ist most willing to do so.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So I am unable to read by myself... how did I read the safe code then...
Oh well, thank you anyway.
Same answer as the MC gives to Rachael how the MC got to know Madison "This is a video game. Just roll with it"

From a storytelling aspect: she knows where to look and how her sis tries (and fails) to hide/encrypt her passwords in her diary.
Storywise you were not even supposed to look for the safe before Ashley told you so :)

beryn

May 8, 2017
Same answer as the MC gives to Rachael how the MC got to know Madison "This is a video game. Just roll with it"

From a storytelling aspect: she knows where to look and how her sis tries (and fails) to hide/encrypt her passwords in her diary.
Storywise you were not even supposed to look for the safe before Ashley told you so :)
Fair.

Only looked at the wiki since I couldn't figure out the phone. Made a complete round of the house at the start.
Found the book, figured(from the hint) if I found some paper and a pen I could figure out what was written.
Found them, note talked about a safe, found that and her diary. Meanwhile I had looked everywhere for a password for the phone and then went to the wiki.
Find it a little annoying that some things are locked that way, but as you say, it's a game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Fair.

Only looked at the wiki since I couldn't figure out the phone. Made a complete round of the house at the start.
Found the book, figured(from the hint) if I found some paper and a pen I could figure out what was written.
Found them, note talked about a safe, found that and her diary. Meanwhile I had looked everywhere for a password for the phone and then went to the wiki.
Find it a little annoying that some things are locked that way, but as you say, it's a game.
Let's just be glad this is not a "I can't do this right now" adventure (that would be the example with the safe. Your char would not want to open it unless Ashley told you to do so and would initially not pick up certain items)
It's more DOTT style. If you know what to do you can just rush through.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It's more DOTT style. If you know what to do you can just rush through.
Tbh. the game ends way too much with a screen like this to be compared to a lucas arts adventure game... ^^
Screenshot (12).png

Last edited:

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
so I have two issues rn.... katherine remains topless in the garage after taking her photo, and the penguin quest, well, I assembled the penguin and put it on the table in Madison's room, but nothing happens

lunarfreyax

Oct 18, 2019
so I have two issues rn.... katherine remains topless in the garage after taking her photo, and the penguin quest, well, I assembled the penguin and put it on the table in Madison's room, but nothing happens
Katherine is not issue, just let someone see her and she will put her top back on. About the penguin, you need to combine it with 3 item, and put in on the table, and then go talk to Madison about it

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
The mouse keyboard on the game gives me a headache, an option controller would not be refused otherwise bravo for this long work. There is all the potential of a 3d erotic game...

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
The mouse keyboard on the game gives me a headache, an option controller would not be refused otherwise bravo for this long work. There is all the potential of a 3d erotic game...
Did you even check the control settings for this game?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Then you should play the 2020+ Versions, not with the antique versions that have no controller support.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes