all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
The problem with this game is that it's so good as both an adventure game AND a sex simulator that some people only play it for the sex simulator part and get mad when the devs add anything besides MORE SEX MORE SEX!

Then there's most of us, who actually enjoy the game on the whole who don't mind these updates.
adding stuff other than sex stuff is fine, but its a bit click-baity to add a character that's hot as fuck and also a celeb, which makes her even more fuckable, and not explicitly mention that there's no sex involved. they knew what they were doing

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
adding stuff other than sex stuff is fine, but its a bit click-baity to add a character that's hot as fuck and also a celeb, which makes her even more fuckable, and not explicitly mention that there's no sex involved. they knew what they were doing
It's explicitly mentioned on the store page. First sentence. Been there since day 1. That's why I don't understand why people are blowing it out of proportion. There also IS a sex scene with her, so they didn't mislead. It's there, it's just not explicit, such as the first sentence of the store page disclaims.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So basically there's nothing wrong with the DLC, it's just exactly as they described it, but not how you wanted it to be. It's your expectations that are the problem.
They communicated very clearly that there would be no explicit content with Doja, so knowing that you could just not have bought it.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is the completed tag correct?

Also I'd like to try this, could anyone share the linux build if it exists?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is the completed tag correct?

Also I'd like to try this, could anyone share the linux build if it exists?
Yes. The game reached it's official final version some time ago with the addition of the female player character.

One DLC came out later (at least one still to come) and it still gets function updates however.
Eek is planning to add the holiday decorations in form of DLCs, so players can deactivate them. A simple switch in the options would do the trick for me to be honest. But the data structure of this game is ... not ideal.

No Linux build, everything but Windows 64 Bit has been abandoned.

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HouseParty-1.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Notyloki

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I'm sorry for pointing out something obvious, but about picture #2: Katie, is that you? (Where The Heart Is). Although this game seems older, I'd guess Katie's model started here, then went to WTHI.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
HouseParty-1.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
And where is my freecam mod? I've uploaded it months ago, worked, uptdated, gone.
Mhh ... I'll reupload again ....

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes