Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
they were beta's. It's 1.0.6 stable release on Steam and Itch.io
...and and gamejolt and Epic.

However, Epic and gamejolt do not offer the uncensor patch, gamejolt users need to buy the patch on itch.io and copy it to the gamejolt version. I suspect that it will also work for the Epic version.
As far as I can tell, all versions are identical, once installed.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
As far as I can tell, all versions are identical, once installed.
Content wise, yes. The Assembly though (i.e. the core runtime or whatever you wanna call it) is partly obfuscated, and those parts differ between platforms. This is pretty much irrelevant for people who aren't mod developers however, so I guess it's fair to say they're "superficially identical" :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Content wise, yes. The Assembly though (i.e. the core runtime or whatever you wanna call it) is partly obfuscated, and those parts differ between platforms. This is pretty much irrelevant for people who aren't mod developers however, so I guess it's fair to say they're "superficially identical" :)
The latest version of your mod replaced the assembly file anyway :)

However, I compared files between itch and gamejolt a couple of times in the past, they really are identical and as long as one is not interestes in achievements he can pretty much use any of these files, as long as it's the same game version.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
The latest version of your mod replaced the assembly file anyway :)
This is exactly how I circumvented the entire "MIMIMI your mod doesn't work for me" problem :D I am basically packing the Steam Assembly together with the mod. It's not very big, surprisingly, so... shouldn't matter that much.

So, in essence: YES all the files between all platforms are technically interchangable. BUT to make it work, you'd need to know which ones to pick. Certain files depend on others. If you look at what I bundled into my mod, it'll become obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Actually, and I am not kidding or shilling... the Doja DLC was (all things considered, and the lack of sex aside) pretty good.
I thought it was some of the best story and gameplay content they've ever put out. They are getting better at writing and storytelling. If the new DLC (which is supposedly Liz Katz), has the same level of writing and gameplay with the added bonus of adult content to boot, should be their best content yet.

Reactions: p22

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
If the new DLC (which is supposedly Liz Katz), has the same level of writing and gameplay with the added bonus of adult content to boot, should be their best content yet.
Oh, I've seen some of Liz' other types of "content" before and if that's anything to go by for what her DLC will have in store, I'm gonna be downloading it so fast, Steam will think I travelled back in time and remove all my previous purchases.

(okay that made no sense but you get the point)

• Haha
Reactions: ssmatt

ZERØ_ZERØ

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, DojaCatFucker. thanks for making such a great mod! i just have one question for you. is it currently possible to use console commands with Doja Cat (not Amala)? i tried multiple times but it doesnt seem to work. :(

Also. freecam doesnt seem to work with your mod. :( :(

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone know games similar to this (gameplay wise)?
Nope, the game is quite unique. You won't find any other 3D adventure style games.
There are not many 3D games to begin with and most either focus on sex simulation or combat.
Maybe check out some of the old Illusion Soft games.

Reactions: JanTastisch

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Hey, DojaCatFucker. thanks for making such a great mod! i just have one question for you. is it currently possible to use console commands with Doja Cat (not Amala)? i tried multiple times but it doesnt seem to work. :(

Asked him this awhile ago:

To be completely honest, I've only been able to test Amala so far (your screenshot shows her "Doja Cat" version) and that texture works. The file naming isn't an error by the way - Doja Cat seems to be using Amala's normal map, which would make sense if the file isn't any different. I'll look into it.

When attempting to do anything with Doja Cat via console commands, if I remember correctly, I believe you'll have to type her name in quotes, for example: values "Doja Cat" list

Also as a quick FYI: the most recent game update did "break" the mod again, however they just reverted it back to the pre-Halloween state, so you're good using the basic 1.0.3 mod version (which is already included in the download).

Reactions: ZERØ_ZERØ

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020

I'm glad someone else already replied to your first question; anyways, please elaborate what you mean by "doesn't work with" - does it throw any errors? Are hotkeys interfering with each other? Which version are you playing on?

Apr 4, 2022
Anyone know games similar to this (gameplay wise)?
I dont know if i'd call it similar but another 3D game with a storyline (albeit a little convoluted) is Monolith bay
big differences though:
the models are less realistic
there's no VOs
Open world instead of just one house

And there's a game called Home Together which they say a storyline is to be added and the graphics on that one are really good, if you wanna keep an eye on it for the future

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I am not kidding or shilling... the Doja DLC was (all things considered, and the lack of sex aside) pretty good.
is it really? what makes it "pretty good"? all I see is a page full of Negative Reviews on Steam.

DLCMILKING.jpg

I got banned from the games Hub on Steam because I said "they deserve a slap or two, maybe 100" haha! I wasn't even being serious. I guess I made the Dev so scared that they had to ban me. They made it seem like I was "threatening" them x3

CowardDev.jpg

If I was, I would have worded my comment a bit differently. Like, "I will find them, and I will slap them once, twice, 100 times!" or worse. Now, that's a threat.

They even charge you $5 bucks for the "Explicit Content" while other games give it out for free or they don't even need it.

It's whatever though. I am so sorry to whoever wasted their hard-earned money on this poo poo, especially those DLC's.

Edit: Reviews for the $5 dollar Explicit Content DLC

1."why is this 5$ when it used to be free? I get devs need money to develop games, but come on could you not come up with a better way to make extra dev money??"

2."They switched this from free to paid content because they ... have more content planned to be added to it in the future. Yet, they've added no actual content since they made this paid"

There's a new character they just recently teased, and if they don't release her as an update to this DLC, this DLC has been solely a cash grab.

3. "Just so everyone knows. This used to be 100% free DLC. I do not know why the Devs got so greedy with this, its literally an adult game lmfao. At least we learn what Devs to avoid in the future"

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is it really? what makes it "pretty good"? all I see is a page full of Negative Reviews on Steam.
Yes, it is. Many Players are whiners, you need to get used to that.
Most people just rant about not being able to fuck Doja Cat and not to see her naked. That's the same guys who rant about the dev taking too long because they finally wantfuckmom. How many of these bad review writers actually payed for the DLC and finished it? What do they have to say about the story? Not much, eh? But if you actually play it and play the story line, it's absolutely worth it. Sure, some jokes are just silly, but overall it's a nice little storyline with some nice events and new offroad content (interaction between chars independent from the player).
These people don't review the game, they review if it matches what they expected. They want a sex simulator, but this game is an adventure style game with adult content.

Yes, the devs are scared of you, you are a mighty keyboard warrior. Either that or they just found you annoying. Either way, rules are rules. Follow them or face the consequences.

About the payed DLC: "Normal" Steam version + Explicit DLC (it does more than just uncensor) costs the same as the explicit version on other platforms.
You don't pay more on Steam than on itch. How is that greedy?
That they would charge at some point for it they announced right from the beginning. They didn't "get greedy", it was planned from the start. They said they would give it for free to all who buy the game in that time period and after that charge for it. Meaning: Only those who bought the game after that time period have to pay for it. No one who got it for free had to pay at some point.
That DLC also is on sale on a regular base, often reduced by 67%, causing it to cost less then a cup of coffee.

They had to split the game into "normal" and "explicit", because they were worried that the game would be removed from Steam entirely. Epic and Gamejolt only sell the normal version now, it't not possible to buy the Explicit Content DLC there.

ps: yes, the price for the game was changed, that's true. In 2017 I bought version 0.6 which was hardly more than a demo, I payed a couple of bucks less than what it costs now. I think the price was changed in 2020 or 2021. The price of the final version so far hasn't been changed, should still be 25 in total (normal + explicit)

Last edited:

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Bruh, we're on a pirate site lol. Some of us ain't paying customers here. Five bucks is gonna entitle you to express your views a lot more. That said, the story's alright, I guess? Just like most erotic games here. Why I like this one in particular is the openness of its 'console commands', which is pretty rare in other games surprisingly.

The game becomes a sandbox where you can make characters do things as much as you like them to do. You want them to pose? You can. Have X character and Y character makeout? You can. It add another degree of freedom to it. You're just not limited to save/load scenes to replay it or not stuck playing a route again and again to see a particular scene after every update.

Then you have DojaCatFucker here making his mods and it unlocks the game further allowing you to experiment more. It's just a fun erotic game, really. Most of the time, I just make all the characters fuck each other in the bedroom and turn it into a orgy (though I just disable Frank everytime).

Reactions: Nemo56

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Most of the negative reviews (if not all of them) are only complaining that there's no nudity, and a lot of them even mention (even though it's negative) that it's really good and funny. I found it to be some of Eek's best work, and they added new mechanics to the game as well for it which will probably make an appearance in future content.

The base game is also still at 90% positive. The people complaining and review bombing are just a vocal minority. This game has sold millions of copies and most people are happy with it. Review bombs make these people feel good and powerful, but in reality the game and even the Doja DLC is probably still selling well despite.

Whenever I see a game negatively rated on Steam, I always check the reviews to see what people are complaining about. It's usually like "This game is actually amazing, but there's this ONE thing that a small group of us don't like so we're getting out the pitchforks!". Everybody knows how easy it is for a small group to review bomb a DLC because nobody tends to review DLCs, which is why these people haven't even made a dent in the base game review score (even though they tried).

Hell, look at the explicit content DLC. 47 reviews?? As opposed to the base game, almost 12k reviews. I am sure most people have the AO patch, especially from when it was free, so that's probably over a million copies, and less than 50 people took the time to review it and more than half of those people are just mad and want to complain about the one thing.

Edit: Reviews for the $5 dollar Explicit Content DLC

1."why is this 5$ when it used to be free? I get devs need money to develop games, but come on could you not come up with a better way to make extra dev money??"

2."They switched this from free to paid content because they ... have more content planned to be added to it in the future. Yet, they've added no actual content since they made this paid"

There's a new character they just recently teased, and if they don't release her as an update to this DLC, this DLC has been solely a cash grab.

3. "Just so everyone knows. This used to be 100% free DLC. I do not know why the Devs got so greedy with this, its literally an adult game lmfao. At least we learn what Devs to avoid in the future"
Most of this info is wrong anyway. Just people who have no idea what's actually going on, and again, the "power trip" of leaving a bad review score on a DLC, because nobody rates DLCs for any other reason.

1. Anybody who bought it prior still has it and gets to keep it for free. Only new customers have to purchase it, and it was announced and planned for a long time.

2. They've added like 40 adult cutscenes since then.

It's not a cash grab to add content to the game that isn't adult. The game grumps were added to the game for pure comedic reasons. The newly announced DLC WILL have adult content, that's been announced also. Some updates are adult, and others are not.

The problem with this game is that it's so good as both an adventure game AND a sex simulator that some people only play it for the sex simulator part and get mad when the devs add anything besides MORE SEX MORE SEX!

Then there's most of us, who actually enjoy the game on the whole who don't mind these updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: p22 and Nemo56
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes