Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Second walktrough link doesn't work anymore(I think wt creator deleted it) and that was the best walktrough. It guide the game with all characters in 1 playtrough. Someone saved that walktrough I'll appreciate if you share

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Do you have the command? Thanks
I did a quick Google and remembered it wasn't actually a built-in console command, but a quick mod available here:

These are the commands once installed:

| keys | action |
|================|================================================|
| ALT + F | toggles the freecam on or off, last position is saved and resumed to. |
|----------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| ALT + G | reverts control back to the main camera, but leaves the freecam open. |
| | So in Menus you can select stuff, in game you can walk around freely. |
|----------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| ALT + V | teleports the freecam to the player's head when possible.

Reactions: Pucku

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
cant download it. but fix downloads fine
I'm a bit confused... what exactly do you mean by that? The link I've provided still works, I just tested.

were to install the mod
In the game's base install directory, i.e. the same place where "HouseParty.exe" is. Grab the contents of whichever folder fits your version (for example: if you're playing on version 1.0.9, grab everything inside the folder with the same name) and paste it where the .exe is, as I just said. If you don't find your version among the ones offered, the mod won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mortalman52

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Hey, is there a vr mode in this game? I remember dev's mention from years ago but googling it didn't yield much consistent information. Is it implemented? Scrapped? Or still planned? Thanks in advance.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Katherine's quest requires you to go around and flash everyone at the party. Problem is... I can run around the entire house fully naked and not one person reacts even slightly, only if I pee or cum on them. Even jerking off with out the finish and they just stand there stone faced like nothing is happening. Even from the very start of the game before I talk to anyone, so it's not due to any other quest that may have interfered and made them ok with it.

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
Katherine's quest requires you to go around and flash everyone at the party. Problem is... I can run around the entire house fully naked and not one person reacts even slightly, only if I pee or cum on them. Even jerking off with out the finish and they just stand there stone faced like nothing is happening. Even from the very start of the game before I talk to anyone, so it's not due to any other quest that may have interfered and made them ok with it.
or you just replaced custom stories files i guess try clean files and start game

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Not sure if this is the case for you, but yes: other characters indeed react rather poorly to you flashing them. Aside from a throwaway voice line, there's basically no reaction. So depending on whether you count that (or if you even play with sound on at all) you might be confused, understandably so.

I often find myself not remembering whom I flashed before either, so I just run around the house naked for a while and then speak to Katherine. As long as she advances the quest, that's really all that matters.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Version: 1.0.9

Changelog:
Can we get a list on the OP of which of the following Add on packs are included?:
House Party - Explicit Content Add-On
House Party - Detective Liz Katz in a Gritty Kitty Murder Mystery Expansion Pack
House Party - Doja Cat Expansion Pack
House Party - New Content Pack
House Party - Halloween Holiday Pack
House Party - Winter Holiday Pack

Any further content packs added on or after April 18, 2023

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
I'm a bit confused... what exactly do you mean by that? The link I've provided still works, I just tested.
My post must have been removed because I pasted the the link your DL takes us to. So, I will say this again, without showing the link chain. It takes us to a malicious site and/or spam site, redirected from Anonfile (whatever its called). I would use a safer site to upload your file. I assume it is small in size and you could use any of the more common sites with ease. Or, you could leave it how it is and keep getting these comments about it.

Last edited:

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
I GOT YOU BRO:

The save is most of the way there. Instant action as soon as you load it, as it happens, which I think is what you're after.

Have fun!
wtf as soon as i load the game vicky slaps the shit out of me and game over . is there something i should do or is it a troll save????

• Haha
Reactions: Almighty

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
My post must have been removed because I pasted the the link your DL takes us to. So, I will say this again, without showing the link chain. It takes us to a malicious site and/or spam site, redirected from Anonfile (whatever its called). I would use a safer site to upload your file. I assume it is small in size and you could use any of the more common sites with ease. Or, you could leave it how it is and keep getting these comments about it.
In all actual fact, your comment was pretty much the first ever saying this, so I am not really concerned about whether or not I "keep getting comments about it" so much.

I have used Anonfiles in the past; I've heard it's a great hoster, they haven't disappointed me so far and they certainly don't redirect anywhere else as far as I'm aware - if they DO (for whatever reason) redirect you, then maybe check your browser and/or computer for general viruses. But please don't go around pointing fingers when you're the only one having issues.

Alas, I am very open to other hosting sites, if you wanna suggest one? Preferably one that doesn't datamine and give away personal details (for obvious reasons; if you were after those - sorry to disappoint, I'm not doing you the favor).

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes