Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
My mod has been updated for v1.0.9 :cool: including all backwards-compatible versions that I ever released so far.
Download it here: (installation instructions etc. are in the README, should you need any)
cant download it. but fix downloads fine

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Content pack was anounced for the end of the year

And of course - hopefully before that - there will be a mystery to solve

Toutius Sextius

Sep 10, 2022
Pixeldrain archive is broken imo, I got like 6 CRC errors if I'm correct. Mega worked fine
It could be errors associated with the second SSD, which is just an hour ago I handed back to the store, I can't check if it's still an issue because the limit of 20 GB for downloads is exhausted lol

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Pixeldrain works, just tested. If it's not the SSD, it might be your route to the servers.
Use a downloadmanager like JDownloader2, they solve most download problems.

Toutius Sextius

Sep 10, 2022
Pixeldrain works, just tested. If it's not the SSD, it might be your route to the servers.
Use a downloadmanager like JDownloader2, they solve most download problems.
That's great!
Thanks for the tips but all the problems were only because of my 2nd SSD which I already returned to the store. I'll order another one and a different SATA connector just in case.

Reactions: Nemo56

Banana674

Mar 21, 2022
i can't figure out how to install the mod even with the README + i also have no clue how I can download game save files from other people

SSSapta

Apr 16, 2019
Please add all of "Cheat Codes" compatible to the latest version … The fandom codes are NOT up-to-date and not complete …

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes