HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
My mod has been updated for v1.0.9 :cool: including all backwards-compatible versions that I ever released so far.
Download it here: (installation instructions etc. are in the README, should you need any)
Very very very good mod, only thing that bother me is the hand, on blowjob and hot tub handjob is kinda buggy...
but overall very good thanks.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Very very very good mod, only thing that bother me is the hand, on blowjob and hot tub handjob is kinda buggy...
but overall very good thanks.
Nothing I can do about that; it doesn't touch or alter animations in any way... it just plays them as they are. You'd get the same result if you triggered those via console commands.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HouseParty-1.0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 9, 2018
Not sure how to use the mod here,

I can see the keybinding in the .ini
[KeyBindings]
ToggleGUI=NUM5
ToggleDress1=NUM1
ToggleDress2=NUM2
ReloadTextures=HOME
DumpValues=END
StartSex=NUM0
CumShot=NUM3

Pressing NUM0 doesn't seem to start anything, what sort of trigger does it need to start a scene?
Ahhhh right of course, you gotta take your dick out first.

IDIOT ME....

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

If anyone is more active on social media and Steam than me, it would be nice if he could provide that code.

Murder Mystery Expansion, sounds neat :)

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Hello there was an amazing walktrough on Steam Workshop (it's attached here as well) but now I see it's gone. Do you know why? And if someone have a copy of it can you share?

lunarfreyax

Oct 18, 2019
My mod has been updated for v1.0.9 :cool: including all backwards-compatible versions that I ever released so far.
Download it here: (installation instructions etc. are in the README, should you need any)
Any chance for shortcuts to change the sex action and character, i can only change those thing with mouse and it is annoying !

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020

If anyone is more active on social media and Steam than me, it would be nice if he could provide that code.

Murder Mystery Expansion, sounds neat :)
Sure thing, the code is: MDLXIANWDMWIJSKCQVRE
Or if you wanna skip the Gleam nonsense, go directly to the unlisted YT video:

Don't get your hopes up though... it's pretty underwhelming and doesn't give away much.
/edit: Still, if we get to fuck Liz Katz in that DLC, I'll be happy regardless of what else they put in there.

Any chance for shortcuts to change the sex action and character, i can only change those thing with mouse and it is annoying !
Of course, hadn't thought about that but it's absolutely possible. Initially, I didn't want to "overload" people with too many hotkeys to memorize; but since you can now customize them anyway, it's all up to you in the end. I'll modify the current build and let you know once that's done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

lunarfreyax

Oct 18, 2019

Don't get your hopes up though... it's pretty underwhelming and doesn't give away much.
/edit: Still, if we get to fuck Liz Katz in that DLC, I'll be happy regardless of what else they put in there.

Of course, hadn't thought about that but it's absolutely possible. Initially, I didn't want to "overload" people with too many hotkeys to memorize; but since you can now customize them anyway, it's all up to you in the end. I'll modify the current build and let you know once that's done.
that would be great, thank you so much ! by the way, i can't find vickie as a primary character in the gui, and choose the cutscene with vickie is not working!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Thanks a lot.

Still, if we get to fuck Liz Katz in that DLC, I'll be happy regardless of what else they put in there.
Hehe, regarding that I must quote you :)
Don't get your hopes up though
Meaning: More work for you :p

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes