p22

Jun 21, 2017
It has a mild cutscene as part of the storyline.

To get it you need to maximize friendship up to the start of the show performance.

Reactions: Nemo56
Jan 28, 2020
i did Stephanie doctor route now i can't give her the whipped cream
what can i do ?
Either you're trolling or you're skipping through the dialogues with your hand in your pants.

If you do the doctor route, Stephanie will begin to focus on her career and won't accept drugs or alcohol. The game straight up tells you this as soon as you complete it. To give her the whipped cream, then just...don't encourage her to become a doctor.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i did Stephanie doctor route now i can't give her the whipped cream
what can i do ?
Not all quests can be completed in one playthrough, sometimes you have to make choices. But the game is pretty much straight forward about that.

narujiren

Mar 20, 2019
Sorry for the doubt but can anyone help with the mods/cheats for this game? Is there any mods guide or the cheats in console enough?

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
I think console cheats are enough, just takes some figuring out and probably copy/pasta commands you find work to re-use later

edit: what i've got a bigger problem with is motion sickness, please god don't mess with the camera while walking/sexing, it's baaaad!

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Sorry for the doubt but can anyone help with the mods/cheats for this game? Is there any mods guide or the cheats in console enough?
I'm very sorry that I deleted one of my previous replies - little tangent: I'm usually drunk every other day or so, which means come next morning there's "damage control" happening, thus stuff gets deleted (sometimes in error). Anyways, to answer your question adequately: if you scroll back to the previous page or so... and download the most recent "FDC mod" package from the link I provided... there's not much explanation or guidance needed.

You literally just plug all the files into the folders where they need to go, then play the game... and press some hotkeys to have sex. :D And if you subsequently somehow still think the mod doesn't do everything you want, you can then also use console commands at your leisure, because the mod removes the "flagged as cheater" penalty (so even with a legit copy, achievements will still work).

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I'm very sorry that I deleted one of my previous replies - little tangent: I'm usually drunk every other day or so, which means come next morning there's "damage control" happening, thus stuff gets deleted (sometimes in error). Anyways, to answer your question adequately: if you scroll back to the previous page or so... and download the most recent "FDC mod" package from the link I provided... there's not much explanation or guidance needed.

You literally just plug all the files into the folders where they need to go, then play the game... and press some hotkeys to have sex. :D And if you subsequently somehow still think the mod doesn't do everything you want, you can then also use console commands at your leisure, because the mod removes the "flagged as cheater" penalty (so even with a legit copy, achievements will still work).
Everything works fine, except the textures. I placed them in the correct directory as the readme says, but she still is without nipples and stuff...

Jan 28, 2020
Not posted here at least. But why would anyone want to have that? If there's nothing left to do, you can just run around and bump into NPCs. Who would only want to see the end credits of a movie?
Because they're either lazy or want to quickly jerk off and be done with it.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well, some girls can have repeatable sex options but not all.

So you would need multiple saves. At least 2+ for repeatable stuff covering all choices, plus a couple more for one time scenes.

Then multiply by 2 to get versions with female player protagonist too.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes