CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the newly released Pre-Alpha 0.6.0 still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any game version from 1.0.2.2 to 1.0.6 (the current one).

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
NUM5 does not work, maybe because the game is 1.0.7 bugfix

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
NUM5 does not work, maybe because the game is 1.0.7 bugfix
Well, if you use the mod for 1.0.6 for game version 1.0.7, of course it won't work. Use game version 1.0.6
Melonloader won't work with 1.0.7, that's why there is no mod for that version.

Dec 16, 2022
Hey. I tried the console command to get Frank out of his concussion. I also tried using the search bar and nothing came up. It isn't working for me. Is there another way? Also, without disabling achievements? TIA

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Well, if you use the mod for 1.0.6 for game version 1.0.7, of course it won't work. Use game version 1.0.6
Melonloader won't work with 1.0.7, that's why there is no mod for that version.
Quick and simple reason why there's no mod version 1.0.7: that version was only ever live for the "winter holiday" event thing... after which they then reverted back to 1.0.6 which is also the current "most recent" one. Unfortunately I was extremely busy around the holidays so I did literally everything else BUT play (or mod) House Party.

Hence 1.0.7 flew past me, and went as quickly as it appeared.

But ooookaaaayyyyyy.... I get it. For y'all horny folks out there, I'll see what I can do and download the package from F95 here, see if I can conjure up something compatible. :cool:

/edit: nevermind, apparently the version on this site (despite saying 1.0.7 in the title) is still 1.0.6 too.
So there's nothing for me to update, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Reactions: crapster and TheZX

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Huh, the proclamation is rather interesting, it doesn't even look like an official one, more like some tweets posted desultorily.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
can you share different link insted of mega its being an as*
Report my post as a game update so this thread updates. I did last night but it still isn't updated.

I'll add a GoFile link to my original post here in a few.

Last edited:

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
Report my post as a game update so this thread updates. I did last night but it still isn't updated.

I'll add a GoFile link to my original post here in a few.
report got rejected lol i guess we have to download update from here :)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes