p22

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of the christmas outfits?
You need to get the 1.0.6 version of the game.

For example, if you bought a game on Itch.io, you would be provided with both 1.0.7 (with a Christmas theme) and 1.0.6 (without it).

And on Steam, you can do a rollback to 1.0.6.

Also, it looks like in the future these themed packs would become DLCs.

Reactions: johnbradman0

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Also, it looks like in the future these themed packs would become DLCs.
Yeah, I am not a fan of that idea. It should be an ingame option instead of having to choose in the launcher what should be active and what not.

rockandrollaz

Dec 29, 2022
I'm glad someone else already replied to your first question; anyways, please elaborate what you mean by "doesn't work with" - does it throw any errors? Are hotkeys interfering with each other? Which version are you playing on?
Hi. I'm new here. I was gonna download your doja cat mod but it's unavailable. Is is because it's too problematic? I'd like to know.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Hi. I'm new here. I was gonna download your doja cat mod but it's unavailable. Is is because it's too problematic? I'd like to know.
What do you mean? My mod probably always was way "too problematic" because it allowed to fuck certain characters which were considered "taboo" before. Anyways. It doesn't work in the current version of the game, please refer to a few posts before this one... you'd have to roll back to 1.0.3 to make it work.

I'll let you know, as soon as there's a new working version of MelonLoader out.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Brittney: I'm...open to things. I just prefer women over men if you catch my drift.
Male MC: (Silently watches Brittney eagerly giving him a BJ)
Me: :devilish::devilish::devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: p22

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is there a mod to use the old outfit for vickie???
No. The game got a redesign, including models, shadowmaps and outfits. The old one is gone.
Of course someone could recreate some of the old stuff, but so far no one has.

Banana674

Mar 21, 2022
So is there or does anyone have an uncensored version for MacBook Pro? Just found this and I am pretty lost because all the older Mac versions have been deleted I think. Let me know something!

Reactions: peytine93

mojamaica

Aug 26, 2022
A large part of the game was translated into Arabic, but unfortunately I was surprised that it does not support Arabic. Why not support the Arabic language in the games. I deleted the game :confused::confused::cry::cry:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
A large part of the game was translated into Arabic, but unfortunately I was surprised that it does not support Arabic. Why not support the Arabic language in the games. I deleted the game :confused::confused::cry::cry:
It's a good thing then that you didn't buy it :)
You might bring forward your problem in the official forum.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Whose stupid fucking idea was it to cover up the girls' tits with those big ugly ass Christmas sweaters? :mad:
Christmas sweaters are supposed to be ugly.

Wait for the next version which is not christmas themed.
I hope they come up with a better idea than to activate or deactivate DLCs for the outfits.
That would make the handling unnecessarily complicated for DRM free platforms without launcher.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes