HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
ok
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Depending on your keyboard setting you might have invalid chars in your keyboard buffer. On a german keyboard for example the key for the console is one that would alter the character pressed afterwards, resultin in âôûÂÔÛ
So either press delete or Enter a couple of times to get rid of the bad chars, then type the command.
I just attempted to type help clothing and got "ERROR: You either did not input a valid command name, or that command does not have help text associated with it"

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
deactivate valentine decoration in the menu.
empty house: usually broken or incompatible temp data. Delete the Eek directory in both your documents and in your appdata (local or roaming) directory.
Do you know by any chance if old saves (my own) are supposed to work? I'm getting empty house after loading it. Thanks in advance!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't know for certain, but it depends on how old these are. The game has been known to be incompatible to savegames of previous versions, since they keep remodeling the story structure.

Reactions: feraldrago

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I don't know for certain, but it depends on how old these are. The game has been known to be incompatible to savegames of previous versions, since they keep remodeling the story structure.
In terms of the console ordeal, after some tinkering around I found with the current version that some of the older commands are null and void for being able to work at all such as personality and values and clothing, the clothing works with the v2 string of commands.

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, I have a weird problem with a console
I wanna strip Madison with console but the command ''clothing madison 0 off 0'' don't work, even "example clothing" don't work either... Iam lost and I need some help cause' hour searching the internet gave nothing :/

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wanna strip Madison with console but the command ''clothing madison 0 off 0'' don't work, even "example clothing" don't work either... Iam lost and I need some help cause' hour searching the internet gave nothing :/
That's the old command, before it was changed (a long time ago)

"example clothing" works, but I think the information for some of the variations is outdated.

The console is a bit buggy. Even if all chars are show, after you open it the first command will probably not work. That has a) something to do with the keyboard buffer if the console key is a combo key and b) because it has that ">" at the beginning and if you delete that as well, then it ignores the first character.

Type the same command again and you should be good.

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
That's the old command, before it was changed (a long time ago)

"example clothing" works, but I think the information for some of the variations is outdated.

The console is a bit buggy. Even if all chars are show, after you open it the first command will probably not work. That has a) something to do with the keyboard buffer if the console key is a combo key and b) because it has that ">" at the beginning and if you delete that as well, then it ignores the first character.

Type the same command again and you should be good.
1711997454003.png
As expected nothing changed, maybe there is more "working" version out there somewhere

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Did you even read the post that I made before yours? There's two versions of console commands, some of the older commands do work but others have filtered over to work only using the v2 commands.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Use the v2 version of commands for clothing does work on the current version of the game being a "stable" release. All else fails find a previous version before this one that will most likely allow the old console to still work fully.
Nothing is ever stable from Eek when they drop "stable" updates. Usually takes a few more patches to fix broken shit. Although I haven't seen any reports on discord about console commands. Might want to drop them a bug report.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
try this charactersname.change(all)=false

Worked for me

Let me know if it worked
needs spaces between to have it as changes(all) = false. Also without the exhibitionism personality kinda pointless as major of characters try to cover themselves while walking around naked.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

Latest build. No idea if it fixes the console issues but they did rollback to the previous version of Unity.

Reactions: 2B NieR

bjltyn

May 29, 2020
needs spaces between to have it as changes(all) = false. Also without the exhibitionism personality kinda pointless as major of characters try to cover themselves while walking around naked.
try this values.charactersname.set(trait:Exhibitionism) = 100

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseParty-1.3.2.12206
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ZERØ_ZERØ

Jul 2, 2017
is anyone interested in finding a way to put leah's hair on other characters? it's a little thing but it irks me so much lol. ive been playing around in unity editor but i really dont know what im doing :/

mariosth

Apr 6, 2024
this one, is one by far, my most favourite adult game!
in terms of graphics, play style, different characters, choices, and scenes.

the only thing i wish, is to had more gay scenes or more gay characters.

Anyone knows a similar game like this?
i really dont like VN, i prefer points & click and choices made by me.

Reactions: pilgrim2003
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes