incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Wait... what?! So Liz Katz cannot be seen in the flesh now? HOW?? I vividly remember their entire DLC trailer hinging on the fact that she said (and I quote): "You get to fuck me, okay? Y-you can fuck me." - unless this is a massive misunderstanding and the sex scenes are unchanged, I'd personally be pretty pissed. Late and "after the fact" changes introducing censorship are nothing I have many sympathies for, to put it mildly.
It's not patched out.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Apparently that has been patched out in 1.3.2
I haven't tested it yet, but I made sure to keep a backup of 1.3.1, 1.2.2 and 1.0.7
Haven't played it for some time, waiting for the next DLC with the customization option which hopefully will be the last version.

About the trailer ... the DC trailer is very similar to that, I'd even say that Doja promises more :)
If they did patch the nudity out, they probably did the same offscreen stuff.

Literally playing the latest version. Still works fine. Not sure where you heard that.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I already relativized my statement, but if you want the version that contains blackmailing Madison, you have to go waaaaaaaaaaaay back. Probably 0.8 or something. And then of course you get a game that's not remotely as good as the version we got now.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
I wish we could have mods that can alter the body more. Like make it a bit fat( Brittney for instance would look better if she were a bit more chubby), muscles ( Leah is supposed to be this fitness freak. So would be nice if we could make her slightly muscular). Like adding more variety to these girls. We already got some cosmetic changes. So hope they add these too

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes