• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Wait... what?! So Liz Katz cannot be seen in the flesh now? HOW?? I vividly remember their entire DLC trailer hinging on the fact that she said (and I quote): "You get to fuck me, okay? Y-you can fuck me." - unless this is a massive misunderstanding and the sex scenes are unchanged, I'd personally be pretty pissed. Late and "after the fact" changes introducing censorship are nothing I have many sympathies for, to put it mildly.
It's not patched out.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Apparently that has been patched out in 1.3.2
I haven't tested it yet, but I made sure to keep a backup of 1.3.1, 1.2.2 and 1.0.7
Haven't played it for some time, waiting for the next DLC with the customization option which hopefully will be the last version.

About the trailer ... the DC trailer is very similar to that, I'd even say that Doja promises more :)
If they did patch the nudity out, they probably did the same offscreen stuff.

Literally playing the latest version. Still works fine. Not sure where you heard that.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I already relativized my statement, but if you want the version that contains blackmailing Madison, you have to go waaaaaaaaaaaay back. Probably 0.8 or something. And then of course you get a game that's not remotely as good as the version we got now.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
I wish we could have mods that can alter the body more. Like make it a bit fat( Brittney for instance would look better if she were a bit more chubby), muscles ( Leah is supposed to be this fitness freak. So would be nice if we could make her slightly muscular). Like adding more variety to these girls. We already got some cosmetic changes. So hope they add these too

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
customizations and of course the Liz Katz Murder Mystery

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
oh no, the women at the house party are very good. no changes should be made to all women. if not, this should be an option. because I won't change them. Brittney, I took off her breasts. and to all the other women, I added breasts. the only one I don't like is Doja Cat when she takes off her bra in the jacuzzi, she's the only one with her breasts censored. die of laughter. as if she had something to hide. she has very small breasts. it does not mean anything. Moreover, even sexual relaxation is censored. it screams with laughter. I would also enlarge her breasts if I could, but we can't.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
in the game we should be able to put all the women easily in Patrick's VR computer.
that we can also sleep with any woman whenever we want. which is not the case with Brittney, Madison, Rachael, Liz Katz. It's also stupid that we have to choose between Katherine and Stephanie to fuck her all the time. we should be able to take both. otherwise you have to break the game with the code commands, which creates bugs. even with the command code Madison you can sleep with her twice without a bug. Rachael twice too. Liz-katz 1 time, then she stays in the room naked bug. which is fine otherwise she leaves when she's had sex. Brittney I fuck her where she is all the time but doesn't move anymore, the same goes for Stéphanie. bug. no we should be able to fuck them all whenever we want and anywhere.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There's mods for that and command lines - except for the real life ladies that were added with DLCs. The content for them is predefined.

But feel free to go to the official Eek forum to make these suggestions.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
l went to their forums Eek. I don't understand anything about it. I don't even know where to post our publications. their mods I have never managed to put a single one on my game it's very complicated there is no video tutorial with the latest version of the game. then the mods are pretty bad.
on their site I didn't find anything about command line cheating. If a generous soul would like to post them for us that would be very nice.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes