Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
on the other hand if you know how to do it. I would like the command line to type. the only ones I managed to put in VR in Patrick's computer are Patrick, Rachel, Lety and Leah. in fact we have the choice between Patrick and Rachael. of course I always took Rachael but I know we have a choice.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, posting what you want to have ingame here, won't help less than trying to understand their forum.
Because what you write here, no one of them reads.

About commands
They have been changed lately so what you need to do is to read the ingame documentation. I don't know how to alter the VR computer, but there are commands to just start banging.

On my keyboard it's the upper left key, don't know which one it is on yours that opens the console.
Once it's open, type
help
help intimacy
help clothing

Form there on you have to read

Here's a site with useful links for the game, including their discord

Last edited:

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
the site eek I don't understand anything about it it's normal I'm French I don't know a word of English. my save, I also unlocked Katherine in VR on Patrick's computer. Ashley, Brittney, Liz Katz and Stephanie are naked. Amie, Ashley, Brittney, Katherine, Leah, Lety, Stephanie, Vickie. fuck whenever you want.
Save version 1.2.2.1 up to version 1.3.2.12219d

Reactions: KhanJr

Dummy002

Jul 8, 2017
I already relativized my statement, but if you want the version that contains blackmailing Madison, you have to go waaaaaaaaaaaay back. Probably 0.8 or something. And then of course you get a game that's not remotely as good as the version we got now.

I know the Gone Bad Party mod has added to the Radial Menu an option back (showing her what you've discovered) after unlocking the phone (Spoiler half-free just in case); But only if you do the alternate install of this Mod:

download the zip at the end of the first Post (Install steps at post)

Open the
(same link) and only extract the content inside of the "Original Story Mod" folder (replacing the files when asked) here:
DiskorDrive:\**\House Party *ROOT*\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods\Stories\Original Story

Good luck!

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I know the Gone Bad Party mod has added to the Radial Menu an option back (showing her what you've discovered) after unlocking the phone (Spoiler half-free just in case); But only if you do the alternate install of this Mod:

download the zip at the end of the first Post (Install steps at post)

Open the (same link) and only extract the content inside of the "Original Story Mod" folder (replacing the files when asked) here:
DiskorDrive:\**\House Party *ROOT*\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods\Stories\Original Story

Good luck!
Thanks, I'll check that out.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
Does anyone have a backup or are all the women on Patrick's computer ? If anyone has a backup to pass along that would be great for everyone.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Usually doesn't take long. They always update all platforms and once the Steam version it out it won't take long.
I'll just update my GOG version once the patch is out.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
Someone needs to make a mod for Liz-Katz and Amala. for amala it would be nice if we could see her naked without censorship and if she was also in the cheat console.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are already mods for Amala posted on this forum, but not for the current version, you need to get an older one.

It's not easy to get these two characters to behave like the others, Amala even has a censored model that needs to be replaced.

If you use the search function, at least you'll find some screenshots of naked Doja.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes