• Added “Scavenger Hunt” quest
  • Updated Amy’s “Original Story” story
  • Added “Date Night With Brittney” story
  • Updated Vickie’s model
  • Updated Stephanie’s model
  • Updated Ashley’s model
  • Added a mechanism where characters can now catch you stealing
  • Fixed an issue with input lag
  • You can now turn your head up to 120 degrees while sitting and during sex acts
  • Bringing up the Game Menu now pauses the game
  • Added bushes to the back yard
  • Game now comes bundled with latest story in case it can’t reach the server for updates
  • Various performance tweaks

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
omg tell me they didnt change the look of ash and others girls again ..:/

edit :
"we will be introducing some new mechanics, new game models, and will be optimizing the game more."

*sight* .. hmmm ok , damn too bad those models were pretty good imho

Last edited:

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Hey Guys, and @EekGames_Erasmus or @Eek! Games
Could anyone give me a rundown of what new sexually oriented scenes/quest/situations have been added since about version 0.6? The last time I played was version 5.5, I believe, and back then the sex scenes were limited to a handful. Anything new and titlating added? I kinda felt like there was MUCH less emphasis put on the sex content after the game was released to steam, which to me is unfortunate... so looking to see what sexual content has been added since that point. The changelog doesn't really seem tp help out in this regard...

Currently, as I have found, and depending on what story you take, Oral from 2, either sister. 3 girls for full sex, with position option, 1 give oral,

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.8.0 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
House Party v0.8.0 Alpha
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.
Who initially uploads these torrents? I'm wondering why all the files aren't zipped into their individual versions (Linux, Mac, Win32, Win64), because not only does it increase disk access on the seeder end, but slows the torrent and makes it really annoying to select the version you want to download.

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
Who initially uploads these torrents? I'm wondering why all the files aren't zipped into their individual versions (Linux, Mac, Win32, Win64), because not only does it increase disk access on the seeder end, but slows the torrent and makes it really annoying to select the version you want to download.
I am uploader. Game is unpacked for saving disk space and usability reasons, i.e play right away after downloading and seed at the same time without having to keep additional archives. Desired version(s) can be selected by few clicks and nothing more. Anyway that's my choice, if you do not like this, take the trouble to make upload yourself.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I am uploader. Game is unpacked for saving disk space and usability reasons, i.e play right away after downloading and seed at the same time without having to keep additional archives. Desired version(s) can be selected by few clicks and nothing more. Anyway that's my choice, if you do not like this, take the trouble to make upload yourself.
I certainly understand the need for space conservation, but honestly, you could save more space by compressing them all and only extracting the one you are currently using. Extracted, my folder is 3.5gb, but compressed in an archive it's only 1gb. So leave them all compressed, only comes to 4gb, and uncompress the single folder at 3.5gb, totalling 7.5gb, or the way you are doing it, uncompressing 4 folders is 4x 3.5gb = 14gb.

While I can select the versions, it requires quite a few clicks by selecting all the files for that version I want, but it's a risk I might miss something by not clicking a dll or something. I don't know about other interfaces, but in qBittorrent WebUI, you have to click every single file you want to download, or download the whole lot at once, you can't click the root folder and select everything in it automatically. Other's may h ave better interfaces, I can't say.

Also, as I said, you are creating an issue where the torrents are downloading much slower and your HDD is working harder to deliver lots of individual files.

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
While I can select the versions, it requires quite a few clicks, of seclecting all the files for that version I want, but it's a risk I might miss something, by not clicking a dll or something. I don't know about other interfaces, but in qBittorrent WebUI, you have to click every single file you want to download, or download the whole lot, you can't click the root folder and select everything in it automatically.
That's your choice to use interface without folder select option, right?
Also, as I said, you are creating an issued where the torrents are downloading much slower and your HDD is working harder to deliver lots of individual files.
Thanks for caring of my HDD, but again:
Anyway that's my choice, if you do not like this, take the trouble to make upload yourself.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
That's your choice to use interface without folder select option, right?
Thanks for caring of my HDD, but again:
Calm down snowflake, I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to help, but make whatever choices you want to make. I'm pretty certain though, as well as being better overall and saving you space, system performance, bandwidth and time, most people would prefer to download a single smaller archive.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The download is going really slow, ETA is 2 years. Is there something wrong with the seed?
maybe the fact that its new, soo they are no seed at beginning (except the upoader himself)
also peoples tend to download and get out of here... they rarely seed

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes