Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Actually the blow me action did work for me, remember to have your dick out so it works. (P on the keyboard)

Just, for the love of god, DON'T use it when the girls are sitting on a chair, some distance away from you, the game will try very hard to get the blowjob done, and that shit will give you silent hill flashbacks.
Fucking kek like TOPPEST OF FUCKING KEKS RIGHT HERE HOOOLY SHIT

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
For an unknown reason this game has received a proper preview from one of the most important (if not the most important) Italian website about videogames. It is really funny read a really professional preview of this type of game.
:closedeyesmile:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
For an unknown reason this game has received a proper preview from one of the most important (if not the most important) Italian website about videogames. It is really funny read a really professional preview of this type of game.
:closedeyesmile:
Bruh, as a french I try to read Italian without any knowledge of the language, ain't easy but doable, noice.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
any ways to cheat ? some max stats something?:D
No I don't think that is really even possible with out breaking the progression if you want that just get the Master Control mod where you can tell the bitches to get naked then suck your cock if you don't wanna do the story.

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
No I don't think that is really even possible with out breaking the progression if you want that just get the Master Control mod where you can tell the bitches to get naked then suck your cock if you don't wanna do the story.
allright thanks

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
We're esports now :FeelsGoodMan:

Is this... how western eroge becomes mainstream? :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Will we finally see something remotely professional developed with actual work ethic? :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes