3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Here's the 0.6.0 Changelog. No idea if it's available yet.

• General Bug Fixes
  • Updated Path-finding
  • Fixed an issue where characters would fall through walls and doors when fighting
  • Updated drunk mechanics (All characters can now get visually tipsy when drunk)
  • Fixed an issue where Rachael’s genitals were invisible
  • Added Loading Screen
  • Added Server Connectivity Status
  • Huge Rachael story update
  • Added “Hunt for Red’s Thermos” quest
  • Added “Frankly, I Don’t Trust You” quest
  • Added “Phonegate” quest
  • Added “Fuck Tuesday” quest

Shaggster

Dec 28, 2016
Are the party guests not staying where they are supposed to in this version or is it just me

EDIT: Gave it a full shutdown and restart to fix it

Last edited:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Are the party guests not staying where they are supposed to in this version or is it just me

EDIT: Gave it a full shutdown and restart to fix it
Yeah, the game is getting buggier as it increases in scope. If you run into problems with characters getting stuck or being in the wrong place, save the game, click on the "Restart" button in the pause menu, then load the save you just made. It'll reset everyone's positions.

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
This game isn't that good, I recommend not playing this game and just skip it. The sexual content is there but its not worth the effort trying to get to it.

Reactions: jonny meatballs

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This game isn't that good, I recommend not playing this game and just skip it. The sexual content is there but its not worth the effort trying to get to it.
It's certainly a lot of work to bypass bugs and get to a little bit of nudity and sex. Even loading a save can be problematic, but something about it keeps me playing.

Reactions: if95

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
It's certainly a lot of work to bypass bugs and get to a little bit of nudity and sex. Even loading a save can be problematic, but something about it keeps me playing.
It's definitely different, and I think the quest aspect is what drives people to play it.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
The game isn't super interesting or satisfying in its current state, but I like the concept and idea enough to keep an eye on it. It reminds me a bit of point-and-click adventure games, which I grew up on and adore.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The game isn't super interesting or satisfying in its current state, but I like the concept and idea enough to keep an eye on it. It reminds me a bit of point-and-click adventure games, which I grew up on and adore.
I kinda enjoy the clumsiness of the physics.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
So can we do anything with rachel this update ? i figured you cant bang katherine and rachel ( if you can do rachel ) might be wrong

orcaki

Oct 15, 2016
katherine sex scene bug out and i can see only the hands the camera drop inside the bed dooring the animation and i cant zoom out
how to fix it ?

vvcc

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
Bottles are in master bedroom, upstairs bathroom, pc/mac room. franks room, dance floor room and in bing bong room. sorry if i spoiled ur fun finding em ( i kinda raged solo about em)

Reactions: Necron00
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes