youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HouseParty-1.3.3.12714
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So due to my impatience on the current update coming out..in previous update I ended up creating new values with a 0 for their value amount..any way at all to unset/delete created strings in the console? for example my game has trait:eek:rgasmsensitivity = 0 in amy's values list

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Thank u man
If you just want the achievements.
I have the "Male-Savefiles" for this guide.

Copy the savefiles in "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves"
There is a file "HP Saves.txt" which I made an order to finish everything in a better oder than the guide.

I don't have the "Female-Savefiles".
I speedrunned the female-playtrough for the last achievements (Sorry).

Last edited:

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone know how to bring up a list of possible inventory items in the v2 console commands? I'm trying to add Derek's shirt and Frank's condom.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

Extra changelog notes not listed for this version:

• Fixed an issue that caused changing nail color in the customizer to also change skin color.
  • Fixed an issue that caused some designs to freeze the design browser.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the design browser to sometimes lose connection with the server during longer idle times.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused characters to be put on bottoms when wearing a dress that covers top and bottom.

Pre-Patch for Business and Pleasure
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the register checkmark to not expand the login popup window the way it is supposed to (missing confirm password field).
- Fixed an issue that caused some Halloween accessories to be set to black by default.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
No, I'm not buying the "Business and Pleasure" style pack DLC for those wondering. So if you want it included in updates someone needs to send me the money for it to be included in future updates.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes