ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
What is the point going after a girl if you have to do most of the quest for everybody anyways?
What a linear, boring game
And let me tell you i played the very first version of this game with the blinding white walls everywhere.. It was more fun than this
That's not the reality of the game at all. There are a lot of choices, and while yes, some paths do cross and certain tasks have multiple uses and are used to accomplish multiple things in the game, all characters have their own unique quests and stories.

For example if you need a particular character to like you in order for them to help you with something, you have to get on their good side. You don't have to play their entire story to get them to like you, but you just need enough points with them so that you are friendly with them (which usually doesn't take very long). Doing the beginning of their path can help expedite that, but it's not required for the other goal.

Another example is like sobering Patrick up. It has more than one use case in the game, but it's just a small subplot and doesn't take very long to do. The game doesn't make you go through one girls' entire questline to complete another. More so, there are small sub plot lines that need to be in certain states in order to unlock some content or progress, but they are typically pretty easy tasks. There are just several items and tasks that have multiple use cases in the game is all, and in some cases, branching in the sense that you have to decide what you are going to use it for, which adds a bit more strategy to the game IMO.

Overall, the number of tasks that have multiple use cases compared to the vast majority of content in the game is miniscule by comparison.

Reactions: downloadermacgi

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can I rape anyone in this game? Just asking out of curiosity since there is a sexual harassment tag
A very old version of the game had a quest where you could blackmail Madison after finding nude pictures on her phone. Didn't make much sense since among other things she would let you take more nudies ...
That quest was removed, the tag might be from that time.
Also you can (still) untie someone's top, that would also fit the tag.

NotFish117

Feb 14, 2021
A very old version of the game had a quest where you could blackmail Madison after finding nude pictures on her phone. Didn't make much sense since among other things she would let you take more nudies ...
That quest was removed, the tag might be from that time.
Also you can (still) untie someone's top, that would also fit the tag.
Also if it's been a year or to since I last played but I distinctly remember being able to whip out the old trouser salami and goo all over an unsuspecting party-goes face. Frank was always my go-to target. Fucking buzzkill deserves that surprise protein facial...

May 3, 2024
Also if it's been a year or to since I last played but I distinctly remember being able to whip out the old trouser salami and goo all over an unsuspecting party-goes face. Frank was always my go-to target. Fucking buzzkill deserves that surprise protein facial...
Yeah I did this last night with that big boobed chick on the second floor. Why can't I tear off her top and cum on her tits :(

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Right, I forgot about that. Flashing is actually part of a quest :)

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Hi, can somebody tell me how can I cheat to get all achievements ? Some clothes are locked behind achievements
Just copy this zip-file into your "documents-folder" and select "extract here" and overwrite your "Achievements.log".
This file has all the achivements. Maybe you can't onlock any on Steam/GOG anymore with this file.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Artificier
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes