incog44

Jan 5, 2021
This game is crap, it lags and freezes, damn
It doesn't. When you start a new game it'll be a bit choppy until the shaders load exploring different areas but after that it's butter. It sounds like you just don't have hardware good enough to run it.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I'm really enjoying the shared customizations of player models. A great feature you guys should check out.

Reactions: p22

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
To unlock missing clothing items put these codes into the log-file "Achievements.log" in
"Your Documents Folder"\Eek\House Party\Achievements\Original Story

5d311331-7940-4a41-8a5a-37779dc2fb2d
a6a4ef15-9866-44ea-8b06-74c5deb66a8a
a17202e7-d903-4ccd-af43-49fa353a9c5b
f2a2bba6-16d6-4dd9-a9c3-cde9c070eb04
12e89f29-728f-4fb6-b5a6-2ba035fa463e

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Cool, I went the long way and unlocked them by playing, but this is good to know - just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Kilot

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
House is completely empty, anyone know how to fix?
I figure old saves wouldnt work with the updated version but, even then, house loads with no one inside,

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
House is completely empty, anyone know how to fix?
I figure old saves wouldnt work with the updated version but, even then, house loads with no one inside,
Try restarting your game. If that doesn't work try going to My Documents and delete the Eek folder. Make sure you start a New Game, as you said old saves get bugged.

Last edited:

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone know any way to completely stop the sex scenes from ending as i beeelieve (could be wrong) it is related "OrgasmSensitivity" with the meters reaching a certain point ending the sex scenes right then and there. I've tried the command: values player OrgasmSensitivity equals 0 via the in-game console but it doesn't work for me unless i'm inputting it wrong if someone can help me out with this?

OR as an alternative (if there's no solution for the above^^^^), if anyone knows their way around "Unity Explorer" as i do already have it configured with house party can please lend me a helping hand here and guide me (as i am dumb af) with either finding the OrgasmSensitivity via "Unity Explorer" for player character/NPC during sex cutscenes so the scenes don't end, or idk, finding ?something? related to the "OrgasmSensitivity" if it's even a trigger to end the cutscenes?

biggusdickus7

Sep 10, 2021
im following this walkthrough but have been looting frank for a dumb condom for over an hr, whats the command to add it, ive tried many commands but none work to add it. about to uninstall if this is how the rest of the game is.

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
im following this walkthrough but have been looting frank for a dumb condom for over an hr, whats the command to add it, ive tried many commands but none work to add it. about to uninstall if this is how the rest of the game is.
Just a warning: Adding some items with the console may break things.

It's a quest-item and it's only enabled after finishing the quest.
Okay, let's enable the item first:
item condom setenabled true

...then add it in your inventory:
condom.inventory = true

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: biggusdickus7

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Just a warning: Adding some items with the console may break things.

It's a quest-item and it's only enabled after finishing the quest.
Okay, let's enable the item first:
item condom setenabled true

...then add it in your inventory:
condom.inventory = true

Cheers
Are you by chance familiar enough with the console, or perhaps the "Unity Explorer" (either/or is fine) to figure out how to stop the sex scenes from ending?

If you want you can read more about it literally 3 posts above, or, click here: https://f95zone.to/threads/house-party-v1-3-3-12841d-eek-games.1209/post-14764287.

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
Are you by chance familiar enough with the console, or perhaps the "Unity Explorer" (either/or is fine) to figure out how to stop the sex scenes from ending?

If you want you can read more about it literally 3 posts above, or, click here: https://f95zone.to/threads/house-party-v1-3-3-12841d-eek-games.1209/post-14764287.
Console commands for gracious living.
It's possible for the following Sexacts:
------------------------------------------
Kiss: intimacy player NPC 9000 sexualact
Giving Head: intimacy player NPC 10000 sexualact
Handjob: intimacy player NPC 10011 sexualact
Missionary: intimacy player NPC 10030 sexualact
Doggy: intimacy player NPC 10050 sexualact
Masturbation: intimacy player NPC 10051 sexualact
Cowgirl: intimacy player NPC 10052 sexualact
Cunnilingus: intimacy player NPC 10053 sexualact
69: intimacy player NPC 10054 sexualact
Wall Leg Up: intimacy player NPC 10055 sexualact
Wall Doggy: intimacy player NPC 10056 sexualact
Wall Front: intimacy player NPC 10057 sexualact

During Sex type this command: values.characters.set(OrgasmSensitivity) = 0
I think the value resets everytime you have Sex.
Idk if the value "0" is even possible. If not, you can try a slightly higher number like "0,1".
I mean the worst thing that can happen is that MC's dick falls off.
To End Sex for MC: intimacy player 10060 sexualact
characters = for all
player = only for MC
You can change that to someone else of course.

To reset Orgasmlevel after Sexact or Sexscenes: values.characters.set (Orgasm) = 0

NPC =
Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Katherine, Leah, Lety, "Liz Katz", Madison, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie, Derek, Frank, Patrick
*Lety and Vickie must be on the Party or enabled manually!

enablenpc Lety
lety warpto player
enablenpc Vickie
vickie warpto player

I hope this helps. Happy Fapping!

notsure500.gif

Last edited:

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Console commands for gracious living.
It's possible for the following Sexacts:
------------------------------------------
Kiss: intimacy player NPC 9000 sexualact
Giving Head: intimacy player NPC 10000 sexualact
Handjob: intimacy player NPC 10011 sexualact
Missionary: intimacy player NPC 10030 sexualact
Doggy: intimacy player NPC 10050 sexualact
Masturbation: intimacy player NPC 10051 sexualact
Cowgirl: intimacy player NPC 10052 sexualact
Cunnilingus: intimacy player NPC 10053 sexualact
69: intimacy player NPC 10054 sexualact
Wall Leg Up: intimacy player NPC 10055 sexualact
Wall Doggy: intimacy player NPC 10056 sexualact
Wall Front: intimacy player NPC 10057 sexualact

During Sex type this command: values.characters.set(OrgasmSensitivity) = 0
I think the value resets everytime you have Sex.
Idk if the value "0" is even possible. If not, you can try a slightly higher number like "0,1".
I mean the worst thing that can happen is that MC's dick falls off.
To End Sex for MC: intimacy player 10060 sexualact
characters = for all
player = only for MC
You can change that to someone else of course.

To reset Orgasmlevel after Sexact or Sexscenes: values.characters.set (Orgasm) = 0

NPC =
Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Katherine, Leah, Lety, "Liz Katz", Madison, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie, Derek, Frank, Patrick
*Lety and Vickie must be on the Party or enabled manually!

enablenpc Lety
lety warpto player
enablenpc Vickie
vickie warpto player

I hope this helps. Happy Fapping!

View attachment 4009549
Thank you for this, just tried it and works wonderfully.

Now, the only thing bothering me is how the characters/npcs get sweaty (err.. *WET* if you prefer) during sex which is, um, weeell, *ahem* quite frankly not my cup of tea (sorry, not sorry).

Aaanyways, do you by chance also know of any commands, or anything on the "unity explorer" (if you have it) relating "wetness" or anything really (as i don't know what it's called exactly) to remove it during sex scenes?

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
Thank you for this, just tried it and works wonderfully.

Now, the only thing bothering me is how the characters/npcs get sweaty (err.. *WET* if you prefer) during sex which is, um, weeell, *ahem* quite frankly not my cup of tea (sorry, not sorry).

Aaanyways, do you by chance also know of any commands, or anything on the "unity explorer" (if you have it) relating "wetness" or anything really (as i don't know what it's called exactly) to remove it during sex scenes?
characters.states(Sweating) = 0

The problem is that the scenes sometimes overwrite values.
You see that in sudden clothing changes during the scenes.

Last edited:

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
characters.states(Sweating) = 0

The problem is that the scenes sometimes overwrite values.
You see that in sudden clothing schanges during the scenes.
I tried it and it didn't seem to get rid of the sweat at all for me.

Hmm, i dunno, i think ultimately though i do appreciate your help (i really do but) if there isn't any other command that you may know of, or if there is nothing in the "unity explorer" that someone (anyone) is knowledgeable enough to help guide me with getting rid of the sweat during sex scenes (as i'm positive that is the last thing i need) then it's unfortunate but i'm going to have to uninstall and just move on from house party which i really don't want to do but i'm just not into sweaty (wet, etc..) characters during sex.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes