VN Ren'Py Abandoned House That Jack Built [Update 5] [Slonique]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
Guy gets a mysterious invitation to the manor, where he is the only man among gorgeous women. To his surprise, other guests got the same strange letter and nobody knows why.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-29
Release Date: 2019-06-29
Developer: Slonique
Censored: No
Version: Update 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - -
Mac: -
Android(Update 4): - -

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png htjb1.png htjb2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LMAO i catched the Slonique style instantly just at the moment i saw that tween MC and the redhead girl.

(is Slonique actually that MC ? its always the same on all his game wich make confusion sometime lol)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
everytime i see a new slonique game i peek at his/her/it's patreon and each time..the number has gone down..methinks he/she/it is in panic mode and pumping out all the shit possible until something clicks...so far it is failing..i see the two dames in the splash image and i'm "holy fuck they are hot" then see the MC and am turned off the game..see that the actual game mechanics are carryover from every game previous and realize..slonique is the Titanic of dev's..it floated well for awhile but has hit an iceberg and is going down fast...

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
everytime i see a new slonique game i peek at his/her/it's patreon and each time..the number has gone down..methinks he/she/it is in panic mode and pumping out all the shit possible until something clicks...so far it is failing..i see the two dames in the splash image and i'm "holy fuck they are hot" then see the MC and am turned off the game..see that the actual game mechanics are carryover from every game previous and realize..slonique is the Titanic of dev's..it floated well for awhile but has hit an iceberg and is going down fast...
Slonique is, imo, the very definition of what is wrong with a lot of games that use 3d models. Obviously the guy just downloads a bunch of premade models from various sites and slaps them into Ren'Py. There's no heart in it. It's such an obvious cash grab that it detracts from the good games that have interesting stories and unique models.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
at the difference of the Titanic, he/she/it (love the "it") just drived right in the iceberg while looking at it with a binocular x50 at 50 meters of distance.

i mean, clearly Slonique go down by his/her/it own decision.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Bright Sun Studios tried the same in the same situation. Ended in an abandoned game after abandoned game. Now their Patreon is gone. Because they failed to learn from the mistake and success of others. They just wanted instant success.

They kept repeating the same pattern, expecting different results. And we all know what that's a sign of.

May 26, 2018
looked interesting till i saw the MC..walking away now :rolleyes:
oh fuck..just saw the dev..lol.."walks away FASTER!!!"

you could not PAY me to download or play a Slonique game. As far as I am concerned, he is a lier, thief, and scam artist for starting so many games, and never finishing a one. I would have WARPED away as fast as possible, like I am doing now.

@ThunderRob I really enjoy anumber of your posts in these various threads, lol.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Also, not to be nit-picky, but you can't have an "Update 1". Something has to have previously existed, in order for it to have an update.

Build 1, Version 1, Fail 1, any of them are good. Actually, you can't use that last one, it's not technically true... :eek:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Brith Sun Studios tried the same in the same situation. Ended in an abandoned game after abandoned game. Now their Patreon is gone. Because they failed to learn from the mistake and success of others. They just wanted instant success.

They kept repeating the same pattern, expecting different results. And we all know what that's a sign of.
Yeah and that's a shame too, because Bright Sun Studios actually did have a couple of rather promising games and the writing was rather good too, but trying to make so many different games in such a short time, each one getting abandoned after first release, or within 4 updates at most and never finishing even one...obvious cash grab is obvious, sadly :/

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes